Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

tenor.gif

I was on the fence on if we win today but I woke up this morning and ‘Cuse wins today. Just like last years Clemson game, we will win. I knew it then and I know it now over ND.

Go ‘Cuse .. Kick A$$ today

Just so excited to have the opportunity we have. This is the type of game we’ve begged for for years.

A November game with huge CFP & NY6 implications.

Holy shite, it’s happening, ITS REALLY HAPPENING!

This is funny so I was out with friends last night and they think I’m some college football guru which I am most certainly not, these are casual CFB fans asking me about this game. They’re all casual ND fans. And I gave them my “scouting report”
The two biggest threats on SU according to me were WR “Chipkellyish Ahfense” and at DB “Loxxin Bagelsly”
It was the best I could come up with to screw with them

This is funny so I was out with friends last night and they think I’m some college football guru which I am most certainly not, these are casual CFB fans asking me about this game. They’re all casual ND fans. And I gave them my “scouting report”
The two biggest threats on SU according to me were WR “Chipkellyish Ahfense” and at DB “Loxxin Bagelsly”
It was the best I could come up with to screw with them
Screen_Shot_2015-02-11_at_8.53.30_PM.0.png

Otto is at the Today Show plaza, has been shown on TV a few times. But so is the Notre Dame band. They just plugged that the'll be performing next segment.

55 years ago on Thanksgiving day, I listened on WSYR radio, the flagship of SU football, as Syracuse beat Notre Dame 14-7. Sadly or is it fate, I will be listening to SU's flagship station again TK99. We won then, and we will win today. GO ORANGE! GIVE EM HELL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom