Notre Dame Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Notre Dame
Sunday, May 1, 2022 | 12:00 p.m.
TV: ESPNU | Anish Shroff '04 and Paul Carcaterra '97

1651420228471.png

Can we give it up for the seniors. Want to highlight three particular players. Curry, Kennedy, and Phaup. These guys have been a staple to this team for the last 5 years and gave it everything they had. Although we never got to championship weekend with them and certainly not having the final season they deserve, these guys were everything Syracuse should stand for on and off the field academically. Did everything that was asked of them and did it with 100% effort during the good times and bad. They will be surely missed. It was a pleasure to watch them and I hope on March 10th, they get to represent Syracuse in the PLL.

Offense getting good looks and not finishing. D a bit of a mess.

Can we give it up for the seniors. Want to highlight three particular players. Curry, Kennedy, and Phaup. These guys have been a staple to this team for the last 5 years and gave it everything they had. Although we never got to championship weekend with them and certainly not having the final season they deserve, these guys were everything Syracuse should stand for on and off the field academically. Did everything that was asked of them and did it with 100% effort during the good times and bad. They will be surely missed. It was a pleasure to watch them and I hope on March 10th, they get to represent Syracuse in the PLL.
amen

Seebold not slowing us down in transition is how we have both of our goals. Nice job by him on senior day.

Team playing better but the same dumb mistakes haunting them

Hard to know what's worse the SU defense continuing to leave people wide open or the offenses inability to score and stop turning it over

Hard to know what's worse the SU defense continuing to leave people wide open or the offenses inability to score and stop turning it over

I'm in favor of going zone a little just to give them a different look I mean they eat up our man to man.

my syracuse lacrosse haiku :

syracuse lacrosse
once considered the elite
now easy to beat.

1st half and i can sense where this is headed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom