Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What don’t you understand? When a team is up big they play a more prevent type of defense than when the game is close.
What don’t you understand? CDRW has played well, regardless of score and scheme.

What don’t you understand? CDRW has played well, regardless of score and scheme.
I do understand you have no idea what I am
Saying. I will take the blame for you not understanding me. I didn’t say he didn’t play well.

we won't lose out till B.C.. We are better than that.
I hope so, what worries me is we play two more really good rushing teams followed by a top 10 team on the road before BC. I still love our boys but I definitely feel pessimistic. Clemson is one thing, but getting house by a yes, talented, but very inconsistent ND is making me sad and down.

8-4 would get us a rather so so bowl. One we would have been thrilled about before the season but after 6-0. not so much
Agreed. But we knew the second half of the schedule was WAY tougher both in opponents and away games. 4 of our last 6 being away and the only home games ND and FSU. That’s brutal.

I do understand you have no idea what I am
Saying. I will take the blame for you not understanding me. I didn’t say he didn’t play well.
No one understands what you’re saying.

Shrader wasn't 100 percent coming in but I don't mind giving QB1 a go. By the end of the 1st it was clear he was hurt and couldn't do what he needed to do. No excuse after that in my eye.
He shouldn't have played today. It was obvious watching him throw that he couldn't push off. He was all arm.
I have no idea why we think Shrader at 50% is better than Del rio.

I don't think that is true. McNabb was highly rated. He was recruited by Nebraska when Nebraska was good.

It’s true or I wouldn’t have said it. When McNabb played they didn’t have ratings. He was a parade all American and it was between us and Nebraska. That’s it cause nobody recruited black option QBs. Cecil Howard was a top 5 kid but barely had any offers cause he couldn’t pass.

Wilson was a top 10 QB and had offers from everyone in the SEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom