Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say people on this forum dismissing ND's 27 game win streak against the ACC in regular season games was complete insanity and totally ridiculous. I don't think more than 1-2 of them were close games either. They have absolutely pasted our conference apart from that CCG and playoff game against Clemson... which they were only playing in because games against the ACC are like games against FCS schools like Wagner to them.

Stupid, and racist.
It’s amazing that racism can be a stronger force than self interest. I mean even racists usually would choose to act in their own self interests even if it were counter to racism

No one understands what you’re saying.
Just you bc you took this away from my first post. I said don’t be so quick to anoint him the starter if Schrader is healthy next week. ND didn’t scheme for Carlos, Carlos played great when we behind big. Played fine with score close. He doesn’t become the starter because of today anymore than the Clemson kid. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

It’s true or I wouldn’t have said it. When McNabb played they didn’t have ratings. He was a parade all American and it was between us and Nebraska. That’s it cause nobody recruited black option QBs. Cecil Howard was a top 5 kid but barely had any offers cause he couldn’t pass.

Wilson was top 10 QB and had offers from everyone in the SEC.
Alabama?

Who the hell are they talking about!?!?

Don’t care about some Ukrainian dude during an SU game

Agreed. But we knew the second half of the schedule was WAY tougher both in opponents and away games. 4 of our last 6 being away and the only home games ND and FSU. That’s brutal.
Honestly, we could (and arguably should) still be undefeated. Let these other teams try and run on us all day. It won’t work.

It’s amazing that racism can be a stronger force than self interest. I mean even racists usually would choose to act in their own self interests even if it were counter to racism
Not when they truly think the way they think. They really think they’re right. It’s scary.

Our defense line is undersized. Notre Dame just used Clemson's playbook. There is really nothing we can do. Clemson and Notre Dame are premium programs. They can choose the best physical players first. Hope we can improve our reputation and gradually upgrade our player base over the years.

At least we weren’t up 5 with half the 4th quarter done and lose by 20

Our defense line is undersized. Notre Dame just used Clemson's playbook. There is really nothing we can do. Clemson and Notre Dame are premium programs. They can choose the best physical players first. Hope we can improve our reputation and gradually upgrade our player base over the years.
you can have one small DL - nose tackle maybe.
But not the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors