Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just you bc you took this away from my first post. I said don’t be so quick to anoint him the starter if Schrader is healthy next week. ND didn’t scheme for Carlos, Carlos played great when we behind big. Played fine with score close. He doesn’t become the starter because of today anymore than the Clemson kid. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Shrader wasn't average or mediocre he was flat out terrible 2nd half vs Clemson and 1st half today. Everything positive the D did he screwed up. He needs a week off from 1st team reps and a game off from getting hit. Why do people want to make excuses for how bad his last few quarters of football have been? Hes had a pretty good career here I like the player but these losses are on him.

FSU is a different story if CDRW struggles against Pitt and Schrader fully recovers well yeah maybe he goes for that one.

Our defense line is undersized. Notre Dame just used Clemson's playbook. There is really nothing we can do. Clemson and Notre Dame are premium programs. They can choose the best physical players first. Hope we can improve our reputation and gradually upgrade our player base over the years.
Notre dame isn’t at the very top rung anymore .

Heartbroken. And all these ND fans chanting in our Dome is a disgrace.
Tbf it’s Cuse own doing. Cuse fans would be chanting in another teams barn if the home team was out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom