Notre Dame opens -9.5 over Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame opens -9.5 over Cuse

For a college football spread that isn’t bad.
People may not believe it but the spread should be more based on all the insane recruiting classes ND has had and lesser talent from SU.

I was thinking it would be closer to 7, but this is fine. Just makes betting the Cuse moneyline that much juicier.

We win by 2 tds and then go for a joyous swim in a pool filled with ND fans' tears.

For a college football spread that isn’t bad.
People may not believe it but the spread should be more based on all the insane recruiting classes ND has had and lesser talent from SU.

Ya. Something always overlooked in these threads (besides home field which isn't so relevant here) is the faster pace nowadays. 9pts equates to about 6 during the coach P era. It's like CBB being played with an NBA shot clock.

nd was -7 at Wake
su was -6 at wake

also means the moneyline should be 280-350. so pretty good money if you trust the team

Last edited:
Let’s hope Dino really plays up ND thinking this was going to be such a walk in the park they asked for this to be in Yankee Stadium.

They thought this was just going to be a 4 hour ND commercial and a dat a boys to their fat cat East coast alums.

THEY DIDN’T KNOW.

Last edited:
I honestly believe we win this game. I think 9.5 is way too high. Would have guessed 6-7.

nd was -7 at Wake
su was -6 at wake

also means the moneyline should be 280-350. so pretty good money if you trust the team

That ND line at WF was prior to Book starting (that was his first start) while WF's fortunes took a tumble between then and the SU at WF game.

Moneyline is out at +290. That’s an implied probability of 25% that Cuse wins outright.

That's a nice day on a $100k bet. Proceeds go directly to the Endowed Football HC's fund.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom