Now Arriving for Summer Session I | Syracusefan.com

Now Arriving for Summer Session I

I'll be that guy. Any concerns about any of the 3 making it?
Sparrow wouldn't have been added if he wasn't going to make it. The other two likely have to graduate before they can enroll.

Fordham law school has announced no fall in person classes.
No more of those dramatic scenes in first year law class - look to the student to the left and right of you and three years from now only one of you will be left

you dont need in person classes, but you do need classes that are being tought like they are in person.. They cant have Profs do like they did this semester and just throw some docs on a web site.. Profs being streamed and kids zoomed in is a big uptick in quality.

Try using Zoom for a happy hour with a client you’ve never met. I checked off that box. Awkward, but eventually alcohol cures everything.

I haven't attended any Zoom happy hours. I'll pass on the awkwardness.

Pretty sure labs will be in person.. Many schools already have the spacing being done in those lab spots.

Pretty sure labs will be in person.. Many schools already have the spacing being done in those lab spots.
My son is taking an Organic Chemistry course this summer and the labs are online too.

I dont think most campuses will really do much opening until 2nd semester session, but research is happening now and thats really a lab situation. But need more testing firsy

One thing they could consider, if the university is online in the fall, would be to bring in the players and isolate them to the Manley area and have them take their courses from their apartments and then come together, in small positional groups, to learn the schemes. Also working out in small groups. Just a notion that would help them prepare for whatever season might exit, next school year.

One thing they could consider, if the university is online in the fall, would be to bring in the players and isolate them to the Manley area and have them take their courses from their apartments and then come together, in small positional groups, to learn the schemes. Also working out in small groups. Just a notion that would help them prepare for whatever season might exit, next school year.
Exactly how it’s gonna go

There are a lot of coaches who will be shocked if there isnt, and in a lot of sports and schools they are being told expect it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom