Now arriving... | Syracusefan.com

Now arriving...

Shrader?

Shredder.png

Just learned that Spring classes don't start until February 8, so way more time than usual for things to trickle in.

Still hoping Huff early enrolls. I know his dad mentioned he was going to enroll early but have not seen anything since that post.

Still hoping Huff early enrolls. I know his dad mentioned he was going to enroll early but have not seen anything since that post.
Do you mean Hough? The RB? I may be wrong but I thought he was just signing early and not in Feb.

Do you mean Hough? The RB? I may be wrong but I thought he was just signing early and not in Feb.
Yes. Just remember thought his dad mentioned he was going to enroll early.

Dad said sign during early signing period, enroll in fall.

Dad said sign during early signing period, enroll in fall.
After scrolling through his thread his father did post in October and November that Josh would be on campus in January. That may not still be the plan but he did post that.

Yes.
You say yes JH is in the directory. Am I correct in assuming he was not in the fall directory and has thus re-enrolled for the Spring semester with an eye to playing in the Fall? Is he back? That would be huge.

HOWARD NEVER LEFT THE DIRECTORY.

NEITHER DID ADAMS.
Got it. Makes total sense. Players/students who did not attend class in the Fall should, of course, be carried over into the Spring term w/o question. In fact I see Suzanne Pleshette and Peter Falk are still in the Directory.
Heck there are some French revolutionaries still in the Directory.
PS: Used new "Dripping with Sarcasm" font.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom