Now it will be all the sweeter when we make a run to the Final Four | Syracusefan.com

Now it will be all the sweeter when we make a run to the Final Four

I think we land in the Wichita State region as a 3 or 4 seed. we could lose each round or come out of the region. I think we capture the magic.

Cuse!
They are as good or better than any team they play. This team can still win the whole thing and I will pick them to win in any bracket I'm in. LGO!

they can certainly beat anyone they play. just need some shots to fall, and get their mojo back!
I'm still picking them !

How much $ will you put into NCAA pools...please give your money to charity instead.

I'm pretty sure a team has never lost in the first round of their conference tourney and gone on to win the National Championship, so we've got that going for us.

Just drank a little. But I still have hopes. It's ok if you don't, I wouldn't blame you.

I love you, dude. Keep the faith. I'm going to watch each game and look at every win as a gift..,but I'm genuinely concerned because this team looks cooked.

I would much rather be a 3/4 with all hope seemingly lost than a 1 with a chance to lay an egg against a motivated 16 seed. Call me crazy but all during our run, when we were escaping with wins, all I could think of was the 16 seed.

Strange season, strange team. Motto all year.

Last years team wasn't like this one at all. This team CANNOT score. CJ may have had the best role of any player on any cuse team ever last year. When he is not the focal point on offense he is deadly. He is trying to play like Melo did here and it's not his game.

I'm disapointed by the past month and of a half of ball we've played but in all reality this is where I thought they would be this year. Sweet 16 is possible, Elite 8 wouldn't be shocking, but I don't think we really have a chance at all to hit the final four. Defense got us there last year, the defense created so much for us. This defense isn't even close.

They can still make a run.
Word?
Yeah!
th_shaqoohhh.png

Not a 1 and done. Not an Elite 8 team either.

We're either out round 2 or round 3 depending on the matchup. This team was just overhyped all year.

I love you, dude. Keep the faith. I'm going to watch each game and look at every win as a gift..,but I'm genuinely concerned because this team looks cooked.
Thanks man, love you too. And let's get exactly 6 more gifts!

Not a 1 and done. Not an Elite 8 team either.

We're either out round 2 or round 3 depending on the matchup. This team was just overhyped all year.
This team has first round upset written all over it. We are going to be the "hot upset" pick of the tourney. No team will fear us when we come up opposite them in the bracket.

This team has first round upset written all over it. We are going to be the "hot upset" pick of the tourney. No team will fear us when we come up opposite them in the bracket.
I think the zone will be enough to get us past round 1. All bets off afer that.

Disagree. Only because we'll be the sexiest first round upset team going in, everybody will pick us to lose and we'll end up winning and losing in the second round.

I think we land in the Wichita State region as a 3 or 4 seed. we could lose each round or come out of the region. I think we capture the magic.

Cuse!
Initially I would say we can confuse some teams with our 2/3 zone but how do we hide 32% shooting? I will root for the Orange till the bitter end but right now accepting a gift to NC ST is more than handle living here in Raleigh. Everyone is texting, calling about the win......all I can think of is the gift we gave them. And the banked 3 pt shot!!!

Is the zone even a strength right now? Teams are carving it up with dribble penetration and a decent high/ low.

Playing M2M would probably get us out of the first round too. I agree with after round 1.

To the "what about last year" crowd...

We played 3 amazing games in NY and had the eventual champs on the ropes.

This season. Not close, unfortunately.

I try not to let much on here irritate me, but it is crazy what some of these "Syracuse fans" post about these kids after a loss. I planned on taking my self imposed cool down period until tomorrow, but I started reading some of the venom and crap that is being posted. Unreal.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom