Now that it won't jinx us... | Syracusefan.com

Now that it won't jinx us...

Thank God I don't sound like that...uh...sometimes I do! Damn it.

They should ban man-to-man defense. It's just not fair. LOL!

At least he called us the Orangemen...

So many gems. Sweet 16 rings? Dude, that is just you.

Igor would like the "Zone defense should be illegal"

Zeller doesn't do well when he plays against guys blacker than him. hahaha

"We were supposed to win it all... All of it."

How many of you guys watched long enough to get to the punch line?

My favorite quote, "If not for Syracuse playing defense, we woulda won this game." I'm no expert but I think defense is just a tiny bit important. :crazy:

My favorite quote, "If not for Syracuse playing defense, we woulda won this game." I'm no expert but I think defense is just a tiny bit important. :crazy:

Its all part of the joke he is playing on IU. Complaining about how they lost. Watch it till the end.

Its all part of the joke he is playing on IU. Complaining about how they lost. Watch it till the end.
That makes more sense, I was just listening while I was reading another thread.

"We were supposed to win it all... All of it."

How many of you guys watched long enough to get to the punch line?

He says go Cardinals at the end which is funny. I generally avoid talking smack with people and Syracuse. I am too afraid I will somehow jinx our team by being cocky.

What a tool. He had that Kentucky hat ready to go.

That makes me even happier that we took down the Hoosiers these last two games like we did...of course that clown is probably between Michigan State and Arizona hats now.

No matter how upset I am with Cuse I'd NEVER where opposing teams colors...even in jest.

What a tool. He had that Kentucky hat ready to go.

That makes me even happier that we took down the Hoosiers these last two games like we did...of course that clown is probably between Michigan State and Arizona hats now.

No matter how upset I am with Cuse I'd NEVER where opposing teams colors...even in jest.

I'm pretty sure he's a UKrazy and was sandbagging, not suddenly switching teams...

yeah I thought it was great until he revealed the UK hat and that he's just a dumb@ss kentucky nut

Clappy? Is that Crean?

Dang, that there is some funny stuff ..

HoustonCuse said:
I'm pretty sure he's a UKrazy and was sandbagging, not suddenly switching teams...

I shut it off as soon as I saw the UK hat...makes sense now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom