Now, THIS was The Eagles ... | Syracusefan.com

Now, THIS was The Eagles ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
from a simpler time, before Henley and Frey got all full of themselves and ran off Bernie Leadon and Randy Meisner. I don't lament the direction they went in with Don Felder then Joe Walsh, I just regret the way these two founding members were treated.

these guys jumped around so much its hard to see how they ever got any albums done.. often they were in 4-5-6 groups in a short number of years.

with all the revcent movies about music that have come out there are some big groups like this that would be interesting for many to see what they could do with the material.

from a simpler time, before Henley and Frey got all full of themselves and ran off Bernie Leadon and Randy Meisner. I don't lament the direction they went in with Don Felder then Joe Walsh, I just regret the way these two founding members were treated.

Good stuff! I'll be sending that to a couple people.

The Eagles were my first band crush, drew their album covers on my school folders back in the 70's. That first song in your post is one my favorites that you never hear. Thanks for the throwback :)

The Eagles were my first band crush, drew their album covers on my school folders back in the 70's. That first song in your post is one my favorites that you never hear. Thanks for the throwback :)

An old Cowtown belt buckle from way back ...

20200808_232139_resized(1).jpg

I thought from my Tiger Beat reading from back in the day that Randy Meisner wanted to move on and do his own thing. That's how the guy from Pure Prairie League ended up as a member. Anyway, they all look like they have nothing but blue skies in their eyes way back when.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom