Now we know why we whipped L'ville | Syracusefan.com

Now we know why we whipped L'ville

GoSU96

Living Legend
they suck.

Lville is looking 4-3 and 4th place right in the eye.

Uconn wins, SU is alone in second.

They look sloppy as hell. They're sleepwalking on defense.
I wonder how strongly Charlie Strong is considering getting out of Louisville now and cashing in.

What the hell is there pass d doing are there safeties on the field?

They are missing tackles but their offense is a mess with teddy beat up. I only wish he had been healthy for this game...

Weird, a few weeks ago I was told they were infinitely more talented than us. ;)

they escape 3-4 other times this year playing like this . but this is ugly.

Dont worry they will have a chance as ol Kyle Flood is going to pack it in and go ultra conservative with a steady dose of the run game. They wont risk Gary TurnOVA costing the game. If they stop the run and play some offense, there is still a chance. RU broke the TD's on missed tackles.

Weird, a few weeks ago I was told they were infinitely more talented than us. ;)

I bet that was before their star RB, star QB and I think star WR were hurt, right?

they suck.

9 and 0 was luck. Lots of nail biters. Board and Vegas largely got that right

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

They lost their one reliable running back and Bridgewater is obviously nowhere near 50%. Still, they look like Perry Patterson era Syracuse right now.

Louisville has looked like this all year. Nothing suprising. They've been incredibly over rated.

they suck.

Have to take into consideration Teddy's bad wheels. You have to remember how elusive he was in our game yet we kept them out of the end zone when I mattered. Not the same team.

Maybe the ACC can pull back its offer. LOL.

People jumped all over me yesterday when I said they were overrated. The UConn loss at home spoke volumes.

People jumped all over me yesterday when I said they were overrated. The UConn loss at home spoke volumes.

I knew SU was better back in July.

They lost their one reliable running back and Bridgewater is obviously nowhere near 50%. Still, they look like Perry Patterson era Syracuse right now.
Has anyone checked to see if Bridgewater's grandmother is posting on the Ville board tonight?

I think what you said actually is that Louisville didn't have the better future because UCONN beat them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom