Number 44 | Syracusefan.com

Number 44

Honestly, what tailback / halfback wears a number above 29 anymore anyway?

No. But it gets me thinking, would we ever bring it out of retirement? The only way I see it happening is if we promise it to a 5 Star top RB or to a 4 year starter in his senior year who has proved to be absolutely special. So not likely but who knows

If you think carrabas is that lowly of a chain you havent been to the one in fayetteville

The one down the street from me here in MA closed... It was terrible.. Maybe just poor management/chef?

Using 44 was a neat recruiting tradition once, but it's long dead now. What bugs me (a little) is who's the 44 up in the "rafters" for? All the 44's or just the big 3. Shouldn't there be (3) 44's up there if it's just for the big 3? ...and the garbage bag look of them is awful. Maybe there will be an upgrade with the new roof.

Using 44 was a neat recruiting tradition once, but it's long dead now. What bugs me (a little) is who's the 44 up in the "rafters" for? All the 44's or just the big 3. Shouldn't there be (3) 44's up there if it's just for the big 3? ...and the garbage bag look of them is awful. Maybe there will be an upgrade with the new roof.
Yes, they should clean up all the retired numbers, and put individual jerseys up there for the 44s. It absolutely looks like a garbage bag. Dome decor I pray is part of the refurb coming. Even if we get less, let’s make it look better.

Yes, they should clean up all the retired numbers, and put individual jerseys up there for the 44s. It absolutely looks like a garbage bag. Dome decor I pray is part of the refurb coming. Even if we get less, let’s make it look better.
Agreed. One for brown, one for Davis, one for little.

The one down the street from me here in MA closed... It was terrible.. Maybe just poor management/chef?
The one in Fayetteville’s ran by a great guy, and massive orange fan. He’s managed to get Jim Boeheim’s radio show over to Carrabbas over Delmonico’s this year.

Yep clean up all of the junk that is up. Maybe I have seen it too many times but the picture of the tight jim brown lax shorts and the best lacrosse program ever and the 2003 title shirt and the billy joel number and the guys from 1959 celebrating...all of it needs to be the same and look less meaty.

Should we give Adams the number next year?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no

What was the name of that RB recruit from a few years back; the one that was, ultimately, a train-wreck and ended up at a G5? There was a lot of back-and-forth about using "44" to entice him here.

What was the name of that RB recruit from a few years back; the one that was, ultimately, a train-wreck and ended up at a G5? There was a lot of back-and-forth about using "44" to entice him here.

Robert Washington, Jr.

A lesson learned, to be sure...

Robert Washington, Jr.

A lesson learned, to be sure...

I wonder what became of him. He had a pretty promising season as a true freshman at Charlotte, then left the team during his sophomore year and subsequently transferred. I don't know if he landed anywhere.

Let's give Tommy DeVito 9 or 5 while we're at it
Would love to see someone with a 6 that's a spinner. What if a 6 turned out to be a 9?

No idea how you'd synchronize front and back though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom