Nutrisystem | Syracusefan.com

Nutrisystem

DaCuse

Shooting a deuce for da Cuse!
Anyone tried it and had success? Kinda hard to diet during tourney time but wanted to see what your experience was...

My buddy did that or some alternative that delivered meals. It worked well for him until he started eating another meal because the portions were too small.

When I got a little heavy a few years ago I used this app called noom. It basically just went through some goals and then you tracked every meal with the calories. It kept me honest and made me really think about what I was eating. That and exercise (tracked by noom) got me back to a non-obese weight.

Whenever I set a goal like that, I just tell as many people as possible so it will look bad if I fail.

Neighbor tried Nutrisystem last fall, took advantage of some kind of deal.
He lost 10lbs, but in 2nd month stopped b/c he's tight as a drum!
He decided he could be successful by eating less -imagine that.
Eat Less and Move More, as noted above, is a great formula for Success.

Kind of seems like a waste of money. Eat less work out more and drink water.

Anyone tried it and had success? Kinda hard to diet during tourney time but wanted to see what your experience was...
I did it many years ago, with success, but left on my own, I failed again.

After care is huge

Read an interesting book on habits: we neve lose habits they are always there. You have to be sure to consciously super-impose new habits over them.

It is still a struggle for me, but am currently with Dr Scinta in Fayetteville. Helps me to be accountable to someone.
Best of luck.

Drop the beer, potato chips, walk. Eat 8 servings of veggies and fruits a day. If u do that u can eat what u want. Sub wine for the beer.

I haven’t, but going no or very low carb has worked for me. Tourney time is perfect, all the wings you want. While I’m super tall, going on no carbs I can drop 20 pounds in 3 weeks, 40 in about 2 months.

I am on the Nutri system diabetic plan right now. I used it a number of years ago and it worked. You have to be patient with it and get to know the food. Some you will like and some you won't

Lost 30 pounds on it. Controlled portions, balanced meals and some good deserts
1615000992173.png

Fresh produce, lean protein, less booze, more water & upped activity... on the front end I’ll drop 10 quick and then avg. 1-2lbs/week when it levels off if I stay disciplined.

Im not a big dude, but I can go +/- 20/30 in 2-3 Months.

I did it once. Lost 20 pounds in 2 months. The food ranged from decent to pretty good. Pros: It's very easy to do. Cons: None really, I would do it again.

As others have said, yes, you could get the same results yourself by improving your diet and exercising more, etc. Anyone could also learn a second language or get good at guitar if they just practiced and studied every day. But how many people actually do? Nutrisystem just makes it very easy to succeed while being lazy, and that's not a bad thing at all. In fact, it's a strength of the program.

Same
Fresh produce, lean protein, less booze, more water & upped activity... on the front end I’ll drop 10 quick and then avg. 1-2lbs/week when it levels off if I stay disciplined.

Im not a big dude, but I can go +/- 20/30 in 2-3 Months.
same here

Shou
should have also added good for you. Good luck

i've noticed recently that marie's sheet smell a little bit like tofu.

If you have trouble monitoring your own diet, it, and other similar plans, can be useful.

As someone who went from a 330 pound football player to a 220 pound tennis player:

-Macros
-Calories in vs Calories Out
-Find healthy ways to have your favorite foods so you don’t binge (mine is baked oatmeal).
-Water is your friend
-Lifting weights is a game changer. The more muscle you build, the more you can burn.

I actually got a nutrition license after the fact from Precision because of how proper nutrition has helped me. I’m happy to provide feedback to anyone who needs it (self promotion for my services, ha) . I’ve put all my college tennis players on personal macro plans and have seen the impact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom