NW Game Thread | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

NW Game Thread

You can tell by the rotation of players that this team doesn't know its identity yet. This is an entirely new team and it's going to take some time to figure everything out. They showed some flashes and some of the players have a little "it", but we don't know how we're going to play yet. We were a little like this during the first half of last year. I'm not going to throw the coaches or any of the players under the bus. We have a couple of HOME games coming up to try and figure some of this out. I can't name many people who had SU winning either of these first two games. If we call ourselves SU fans, we should stick with this team until they figure everything out. And yes, we have a rookie coach and OC and it takes time. Not everyone was whistling Dixie with Maronne and Hackett at times, so let's not get too carried away.

Wait a QB that looked and threw to his second option, NOOOOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

As soon as I saw Hunt LOOK at another receiver, I knew there and then that Hunt should start.

ALL of Allen's throws are after stare-downs. He has to make eye contact with the receiver in order to throw

I would say that our secondary, safeties in particular we like stationary road cones but it was worse than that.

It was more like...hmmm let's see...yes. More like the dogs in the animated movie UP...look a SQUIRREL and everything goes to HE double hockey sticks...touchdown NW.

I believe that last year we didn't start being very effective running the ball until after Pugh came back and that was our fifth game.

I believe that last year we didn't start being very effective running the ball until after Pugh came back and that was our fifth game.

Pugh isn't coming back this year or ever. When we ran the ball today, we were effective. We chose not to, not nearly the same thing.

I hope Idris Price gets here at the same time to shore up the defense.
Good news is I hear Chad Elliot is expected about the same time.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

man we could use that kid from the Klondike right now

Ritchey Rene too

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Barry Baker is not walking thru that door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom