O.T. 1,000th Post | Syracusefan.com

O.T. 1,000th Post

HtownOrange

Living Legend
Hello,

My name is Htown Orange, and I'm a postaholic.

Step 1: Admission

Step 2: Never mind, I like being a Syracuse Orange fan!

I have been a dedicated Syracuse fan since I was a kid. Being a Syracuse University Sports fan is in my blood and has been for the family for many decades. I do not blame my father or grandfather, nay, I credit them for my fandom! My children are Orange fans, too.

Thanks to the staff for providing a great forum for us Orange obsessed fans. Great job.

Thanks to all the great fans who provide inside info, explanation and analysis of various facets of the various programs (recruiting, offenses, defenses, game reviews, etc.), and just plain fun. This is the best sports site of all that I review.

Keep it up!

HtownOrange

imsoexcited128514952428281250.jpg

Hello,

My name is Htown Orange, and I'm a postaholic.

Step 1: Admission

Step 2: Never mind, I like being a Syracuse Orange fan!

I have been a dedicated Syracuse fan since I was a kid. Being a Syracuse University Sports fan is in my blood and has been for the family for many decades. I do not blame my father or grandfather, nay, I credit them for my fandom! My children are Orange fans, too.

Thanks to the staff for providing a great forum for us Orange obsessed fans. Great job.

Thanks to all the great fans who provide inside info, explanation and analysis of various facets of the various programs (recruiting, offenses, defenses, game reviews, etc.), and just plain fun. This is the best sports site of all that I review.

Keep it up!

HtownOrange

Must_Win_Internet_by_DanShive.jpg

They say your 3,208th post is the most special.

I'd like to say you're welcome to everyone that gets to enjoy my posts.
Maybe if you lighten up a bit...

I always check your posts for humor and sarcasm. Makes the day go quicker. Keep em coming.

I'm hearing that an announcement is imminent.. unless things change obviously.
It's just a rumor mind you, but what I've heard is that the announcement is being held up by discussions between 2 conferences involving the movement of entire schools from one site to another. Details are sketchy, but what I've heard is that Oklahoma would move to the campus now occupied by Rutgers, West Virginia would move to the existing Oklahoma campus, and Rutgers would move to Morgantown in an effort to hide. Apparently, Governor Christie thinks Oklahoma would be a superb upgrade from Rutgers and is brokering a deal in conjunction with the B10 network.

It's just a rumor mind you, but what I've heard is that the announcement is being held up by discussions between 2 conferences involving the movement of entire schools from one site to another. Details are sketchy, but what I've heard is that Oklahoma would move to the campus now occupied by Rutgers, West Virginia would move to the existing Oklahoma campus, and Rutgers would move to Morgantown in an effort to hide. Apparently, Governor Christie thinks Oklahoma would be a superb upgrade from Rutgers and is brokering a deal in conjunction with the B10 network.
Sadly, NJ can only hope.

They say your 3,208th post is the most special.

I'd like to say you're welcome to everyone that gets to enjoy my posts.

It's actually you're 1,936th post that counts the most (44 squared)...

Man have I got a long way to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom