October 17th Is the Day.. | Syracusefan.com

October 17th Is the Day..

bigmike

Connoisseur of head and legroom.
As incredibly disappointed as I am at this point, I convinced myself last evening over a Whistle Pig Manhattan that I am going to mind crush these past two losses and look to the next three games for where I think this program is headed. In this crazy year with COVID and no spring ball and new coordinators and injuries and transfer denials and Rhino playing guard (love that young man) - I just have to see more.

When I watched Dino’s presser yesterday, I began to think that he may be as fed up as many of us are. What I saw at the end of the game when he addressed the team looked to me like a watershed moment. My sense is that Dino, despite whether or not we think he is on a hot or cold seat, has a real sense of urgency this season. He has what appears to be a stout defense with some really strong young ACC caliber players. He has an excellent recruiting class coming in with players that seem to fill holes in the team we all talk about on this board. Dino seems like a good guy, and I want very much for him to succeed and stay on the hill for many more years. I think he has built some momentum here, particularly on the recruiting front, but if he doesn’t right the ship this year, he may lose any good will he has built with fans and then we will be in a death spiral fueled by disbelief with 5 years of evidence.

For what it’s worth, I’m pulling for him. Go Orange!

What is the significance of October 17th?

Is that the day that the aliens make contact?

North Korea launches nukes?

A new Supreme Court justice is voted in?

To me Dino appears very emotionally detached. And I find that troublesome. Also, I think he and QB1 are very similar... both victims of paralysis by analysis. Just loosen your sphincter, have fun, and frikin play loose...its a game after all

To me Dino appears very emotionally detached. And I find that troublesome. Also, I think he and QB1 are very similar... both victims of paralysis by analysis. Just loosen your sphincter, have fun, and frikin play loose...its a game after all

You were happier with this?

HCSS7.gif

Agree but we need to spend the bye week figuring out ways to get Jordan the ball. We have too few explosive athletes to have one sitting idly.

Per Dino, Jordan had an "owie" today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom