October 19th... | Syracusefan.com

October 19th...

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371839759.961418.jpg

Be there!

Sadly my Atlanta trip will now be a few weeks later so I'll miss this game. Perhaps to ease the pain I'll go to the Ga Tech v UGA game which I will be in town for.

Sadly my Atlanta trip will now be a few weeks later so I'll miss this game. Perhaps to ease the pain I'll go to the Ga Tech v UGA game which I will be in town for.
"To hell with Georgia!"

"To hell with Georgia!"

Ha! Brother in law is a UGA alum so I'll be cheering red that day(2nd to orange of course). Was really hoping the game was in Athens as I've never experienced and SEC gameday but should be rowdy regardless.

I'm dying to go to a game in Athens. I wish we could schedule that home and home. I'd even sell our home game to them just in case I can't make it there the year of our away game.

I'm dying to go to a game in Athens.
I plan on 5+1(maybe 2) games this year. 1 each in Athens, Gainesville, Atlanta, Evanston and Syracuse. The plus games are wherever the bowl game is and possibly Charlotte.

I'm dying to go to a game in Athens. I wish we could schedule that home and home. I'd even sell our home game to them just in case I can't make it there the year of our away game.

I wouldn't go that far.

I plan on 5+1(maybe 2) games this year. 1 each in Athens, Gainesville, Atlanta, Evanston and Syracuse. The plus games are wherever the bowl game is and possibly Charlotte.

Who are you seeing in Athens and Gainesville? If you're going to go that far, might as well hit up the Cocktail Party too. They should throw that in as the "if you act now" item.

Still in for six tickets (posted on the other thread). Thanks for organizing, can't wait

One weird ass stadium, did they turn it 90 degrees at one time in the past to this configuration?

2013_bobby_dodd.jpg

One weird ass stadium, did they turn it 90 degrees at one time in the past to this configuration?

2013_bobby_dodd.jpg
The first picture in the thread was taken on the field by section 111. The 2nd was taken from the presidential suite between sections 105.

The field has been in that location since 1905. A stadium has been there since 1913. It the oldest stadium in the FBS and has been the site of more home wins than any other FBS stadium.

For those of you that think the Dome is beyond its prime... you should visit Duke, Wake, (possibly Maryland,) and GA Tech. The only "nice seats" are the "club" seats in the center of the panorama picture. Everything else is bleacher style seating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom