Ode to #87 on Purdue… | Syracusefan.com

Ode to #87 on Purdue…

F404C525-F841-4186-B3B4-27AC613DF5CA.gif

We get kicked in the balls and we keep on rolling

They are going all out on the Purdue forum about losing to an inferior team and that the refs handed us the game. It's your own conference officials and you had no discipline. Oh and penalties were 11 to 9 and all those supposed PIs not called on us were good no calls. It's called both players fighting for position legally. For a B10 fanbase I would expect better.

Mind you the 5 missed holds on Purdues OL are of course ignored.

They are going all out on the Purdue forum about losing to an inferior team and that the refs handed us the game. It's your own conference officials and you had no discipline. Oh and penalties were 11 to 9 and all those supposed PIs not called on us were good no calls. It's called both players fighting for position legally. For a B10 fanbase I would expect better.

Mind you the 5 missed holds on Purdues OL are of course ignored.
Link? Link? My kingdom for a link!

They are going all out on the Purdue forum about losing to an inferior team and that the refs handed us the game.

Well, what would be any different here from our perspective if we were in their shoes? :)

Edit: In the end, the only thing that matters is we won. And, it has been a LONG time coming for us to come out on the top end of the stick in such affairs.

Last edited:
Well, what would be any different here from our perspective if we were in their shoes? :)

Well we have had issues with coaching and discipline already for long enough so that's where our thoughts most likely go. Also the whole inferior team crap- yeah not from us I mean look where we have been the last decade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom