Off Campus Summer Football Prospect Camps 2022 | Syracusefan.com

Off Campus Summer Football Prospect Camps 2022

CuseLegacy

Here are the camps on other college campuses that Syracuse staff will be participating.
Syracuse on Campus Camp will be June 4th.

Mercer University, Macon, GA June 1st or 3rd
Utica University, Utica, NY June 11th
Youngstown State, Youngstown, OH June 13th
Monmouth University, West Longbranch, NJ June 15th
Springfield College, Springfield, MA June 17th
Kent State, Kent, OH June 18th
Wagner College, Staten Island, NY June 22nd

Last edited:
I hope they will have some on campus camps this year. Not sure with covid. I do think not having on campus camps affects recruiting Canada and to some extent NY.

Any word on if Syracuse is having any camps this summer on campus?

I’m assuming probably not at this point?

2023 QB William Logan, Dallastown HS, Dallastown, PA

2023 DE/DT Zachary Boland, Rancocas Valley HS, Mt. Holly, NJ

2023 QB Frankie Farmer, The Peddie School, Hightstown, NJ

OK MSOrange the first camp at Mercer is tomorrow. I don't know if SU staff will be there on the 1st the 3rd or both camps. But this guy is covering the camp.

I was on the same Atlanta flight as most of the asst. coaches tonight. I recognized: West, Lynch, Monroe, Beck and Johnson (I think). They had a bunch of younger guys with them that I didn't recognize. They had enough bodies to warrant 2 rent-a-cars.

I was on the same Atlanta flight as most of the asst. coaches tonight. I recognized: West, Lynch, Monroe, Beck and Johnson (I think). They had a bunch of younger guys with them that I didn't recognize. They had enough bodies to warrant 2 rent-a-cars.
The number of kids and HS football teams planning on attending this camp is massive from the tweets I see. I saw a tweet from a coach at Fleming Island HS, FL, where Coach Lynch just visited last week, saying they were going to be at this camp today.

The number of kids and HS football teams planning on attending this camp is massive from the tweets I see. I saw a tweet from a coach at Fleming Island HS, FL, where Coach Lynch just visited last week, saying they were going to be at this camp today.
I should have also mentioned that I saw 3 coaches from Miami including their TE Coach, Stephen Field. I actually looked him up in their directory because he acted like such a moron in a public setting. Very little self-awareness, especially his language with young kids standing next to him on the shuttle train. Complete, old school meathead-style coach.

This thread inspired me to look up where Mercer University is located. It also inspired me to look up where Macon, Georgia is located.

Thanks to all for the help improving my knowledge on the geography and major cities in the state of Georgia.

I think it could be argued that we should be spending more time and resources recruiting Georgia. It seems the probability kids we get from there turn out to be good players is very high.

I approve of this move.