Official 2018-19 “other games” Thread | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018-19 “other games” Thread

I’m not watching a UConn game - probably ever again unless they’re playing Cuse. I don’t have time for that nonsense.

But all the posts here make them sound like a scrappy, undersized, mid Major that cant shoot, and tries to win games with quick guards and grit and hustle?

Is that accurate?

giphy.gif

Carlton looks a lot better for Uconn. Theybare going to have a lot of issues with the zone tho. Strictly rely on their miniature guards driving

Any outside shooting?

The best part of the game was the announcers talking about it being a sell out while the camera stared into a section of lower level seats 90 pct empty.

UConn already looks better than last year and the AAC stinks. Hurley will get them better as the year goes on. However I just don’t think they’ll be ready for us next week. Morehead was so smal and still hung around all game.

UConn already looks better than last year and the AAC stinks. Hurley will get them better as the year goes on. However I just don’t think they’ll be ready for us next week. Morehead was so smal and still hung around all game.
I think they could find their way into the tournament if they win some games in the AAC they aren't favored in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom