Official: Cheek to enter NBA Draft | Syracusefan.com

Official: Cheek to enter NBA Draft

Wow. Won't get drafted. Too bad for him and Nova. Nova will be pretty bad again.

I thought Cheek was going to be a big time college player when I saw him in high school.

As long as he knows he wont get drafted. He wasnt even the 2nd best player in a crap nova team

The culture has become so bad at Nova that this kid with no chance at getting drafted is leaving early?? How long until we find out Jay Wright is leaving?

bad-idea-jeans.jpg

Nova is a pretty miserable school. Great academics yes, but as boring as women's basketball on the weekends

Some of these kids are just delusional. He won't get drafted. What a terrible move.

Some of these kids are just delusional. He won't get drafted. What a terrible move.
Apparently he'd rather spend his senior season playing in New Zealand instead of Villanova. I knew Nova was miserable but not THAT msierable

Word is his family needs money and hes fine with playing overseas, good luck to him

Word is his family needs money and hes fine with playing overseas, good luck to him
In that case, go ahead young man. His family should move with him. Wherever he's playing next year, it will probably be significantly cheaper than living in the US. You can live like a prince on a modest basketball salary in most countries