Official Fine Lot Tailgate for FSU - **Please Pin**

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Thanks everyone for a very successful kickoff to the 2018 fine lot tailgate season. This Saturday with us being stuck with a Noon Start the tailgate will lean more toward breakfast items. Please RSVP as soon as possible as several of the food items are affected greatly by the size of the crowd so we will be closing this out early so do not delay. As always any questions please let me know.

Menu:
Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Coney's
Sausage and Bacon Casserole -
Chicken and Rice Bake
Breakfast Enchilada Casserole -
Breakfast Egg Rolls with Sausage Gravy -
Raspberry Cream Cheese Stuffed Croissants -
Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding -
Maple Glazed Ham -
Orange Cake -
Dreamsicle dessert bars -

Last edited:
6 now coming (4 adults 2 kids)...will be there by 8:00

Will bring an assortment of Hebrew National, Sabrett's and Hoffman Coneys + buns about 30 in total

Will bring a 50 count carton of snack size bags of Wise Chips, Cheetos, etc...

Jeremy update...I have 5 ex-Upstate NYers I know driving over from Buffalo. I know 2 of them are FSU fans.

variety_packs.png

Last edited:

dan7800

2nd String
3-5 for me. I should be able to get there early if help is needed with setup. PM me if needed.

Last edited:

Cuseregular

All American
Jeremy I'm in for 4 but I know a group who was with us last year a bit and want to join in but it says he has "insufficient privileges to reply here". What's up with that anyone know?

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Jeremy I'm in for 4 but I know a group who was with us last year a bit and want to join in but it says he has "insufficient privileges to reply here". What's up with that anyone know?
Sometimes if its a new poster or one who hasn't posted in a while they need an admin to re-approve them so to speak. What the username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom