Official Fine Lot Tailgate NC State RSVP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuseregular

All American
Forecast for Saturday keeps getting worse. Heavy rain and wind likely for Central New York this weekend

All canopies on deck for Sat.
Looks like Kevin was right about that Noreaster. Hope for a last second shift or miracle lol.
Craaaaap! Hate when Kevin's right!

So looks like (if it actually arrives tommorow fedex from the very generous suskibum), I'll have the extra pass so I will be able cart up the extra canopy with sides along with all the heaters, tables, and regular tailgate gear no problem. I have 4 of the large heaters, 2 small space heaters, and one that sits on top of the table. Think that's enough but anyone with one it probably wouldn't hurt to bring it along too.

As of right now I'm now at a bumped up to 11 for the tailgate. Everyone bring their canopy weights, string twine cord or anything else for tie downs, and of course full out Glauster fisherman rain gear! Meet you there what time?

Last edited:

JeremyCuse

Living Legend

So looks like (if it actually arrives tommorow fedex from the very generous suskibum), I'll have the extra pass so I will be able cart up the extra canopy with sides along with all the heaters, tables, and regular tailgate gear no problem. I have 4 of the large heaters, 2 small space heaters, and one that sits on top of the table. Think that's enough but anyone with one it probably wouldn't hurt to bring it along too.

As of right now I'm now at 11 for the tailgate. Everyone bring their canopy weights, string twine cord or anything else for tie downs, and of course full out Glauster fisherman rain gear! Meet you there about what 130pm?
Responded in the PM thread.

Cuseregular

All American
Looking for a few more regulars and anyone else who plans on attending. Please RSVP ASAP.

FAL redsoxer Rick Patten mvorange

As of right now I'm now at a bumped up to 11 for the tailgate. Everyone bring their canopy weights, string twine cord or anything else for tie downs, and of course full out Glauster fisherman rain gear! Meet you there what time?
Holy crap they're coming out of the wood work for this one, I'm up to 14 in my little cadre of new/revived Cuse fans with me for Saturday!

Cuseregular

All American
Responded in the PM thread.
Holy crap they're coming out of the wood work for this one, I'm up to 14 in my little cadre of new/revived Cuse fans with me for Saturday!
Jesus H my 14 is now 15! If the general attendance trend with everyone else is like my immediate tailgate attendance trend here there’s gonna b 50,000 in the dome!

Crusty

Living Legend
The last Sat home game is upon us and with bowl eligibility on the line the college fball gods have gifted us a 7pm start. All of this sets up for what should be another great tailgate. We will be going back to the $10.00 per person donation this week. Due to the importance of this game we will likely be closing up shot a little bit earlier then normal as we try and keep the tailgates going until about 30 min before kickoff. This week we will look to shutdown by 6:15 and would ask for those still attendance to help with what will be a large breakdown. Also please RSVP ASAP as we will be cutting off the RSVPs early this week to ensure we have enough food to cover everyone.

Please see the below menu:
Hot Dogs
Coneys
Polish Dogs
Cheeseburger
Red Beans and Rice
Sausage Mac and Cheese
Bacon and Cheese Tater Tots
Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Corn Casserole
Loaded Potato Salad
Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding
*Menu is subject to change without notice*
Change anything but the pumpkin praline bread pudding!!

OburgOrange

Football Costume Critic
I’ll have to pass. The weather has scared Mrs OO the last couple of tailgates. :(

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
OK guys last call on this before we close it out. If your not afraid of the weather (unlike Oburg), we will have multiple canopies and heaters to battle the crap weather for tomorrow. If you park in the fine lot or near by and do have a canopy we encourage you to bring it as you can never have enough.

Cuseregular

All American
A shout out thanks to suskibum bob whose hooking up a bunch of us fine messers this weekend even in his absence! Thanks bob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom