* Official Fine Lot Tailgate Thread for BC*

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
As we hit the home stretch of the season we are down to the last two tailgates of the season. While the Noon start is less then optimal were looking forward to another banner tailgate.

Please RSVP as soon as possible as we are missing several regular contributors this week so we need to get an accurate head count as soon as possible. As always the menu is subject to change.

Hot Dogs/Cooneys
Burgers
Deviled Eggs
Chicken Rice Casserole
Chicken Tacos with apple slaw
Funeral potatoes
Mac & Cheese
Raspberry white chocolate stuffed french toast
Pumpkin praline bread pudding

Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.

dan7800

2019-20 Iggy Winner Minutes Per Game
Regular 3

As usual, if anyone is making the drive from Rochester and wants to carpool then let me know.

JRHEETER

Starter
3 here, bro...I'll have my pop up canopy if you need an extra
Yes definitely bring it, can always use a back up in case the weather turns south.
I can also always bring mine if needed to any game just let me know...I just don’t have a west lot pass so would need a place to store it during game...

upperdeck

Living Legend
I can also always bring mine if needed to any game just let me know...I just don’t have a west lot pass so would need a place to store it during game...
take it to your dome entrance when you go in and set it up over the entrance like you are supposed to be there and just leave it until you come back out :;)

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
take it to your dome entrance when you go in and set it up over the entrance like you are supposed to be there and just leave it until you come back out :;)
fold it up in your clear bag

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom