* Official Fine Lot Tailgate Thread for BC*

Rick Patten

Walk On
As we hit the home stretch of the season we are down to the last two tailgates of the season. While the Noon start is less then optimal were looking forward to another banner tailgate.

Please RSVP as soon as possible as we are missing several regular contributors this week so we need to get an accurate head count as soon as possible. As always the menu is subject to change.

Hot Dogs/Cooneys
Burgers
Deviled Eggs
Chicken Rice Casserole
Chicken Tacos with apple slaw
Funeral potatoes
Mac & Cheese
Raspberry white chocolate stuffed french toast
Pumpkin praline bread pudding

Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.
5 for me please.

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
As we hit the home stretch of the season we are down to the last two tailgates of the season. While the Noon start is less then optimal were looking forward to another banner tailgate.

Please RSVP as soon as possible as we are missing several regular contributors this week so we need to get an accurate head count as soon as possible. As always the menu is subject to change.

Hot Dogs/Cooneys
Burgers
Deviled Eggs
Chicken Rice Casserole
Funeral potatoes
Mac & Cheese

Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.
I'm out this week. Going to pretend like I'm a big wig like SuBarney & Cuseguy and hang with the Chancellor (my DC roommate hooked me up). You can save me some food though Jeremy, I do have a friend who wants to attend (Scott D), who has 6 total (4 kids, 2 adults).

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
I'm out this week. Going to pretend like I'm a big wig like SuBarney & Cuseguy and hang with the Chancellor (my DC roommate hooked me up). You can save me some food though Jeremy, I do have a friend who wants to attend (Scott D), who has 6 total (4 kids, 2 adults).
Sorry to hear you can't make it, will keep a plate for ya, lol. Sounds good on your friend, let me know if he needs any info on where were at.

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Sorry to hear you can't make it, will keep a plate for ya, lol. Sounds good on your friend, let me know if he needs any info on where were at.
He's been there before so he knows.

JackBauer44

2018 Cali Winner: Receiving Yards
boo

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
1 please. Edit...please bump from 1 to 6.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mark Flint

Walk On

Hot Dogs/Cooneys
Burgers
Deviled Eggs
Chicken Rice Casserole
Funeral potatoes
Mac & Cheese

2 if it’s not too late. Me and my stepson, thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom