Official Fine Lot Tailgate Thread for Uconn - *Important Changes for this week*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Before I post my usual speel please note that are some significant and important changes this week for the Fine Lot Tailgate for the Uconn game. Most important is that we will be hosting between 30-50 soldiers and family as part of the Military appreciation day at the Dome. In order to cover these costs to give these brave men and women a fantastic tailgate this weeks game will be a donation of $15.00 per person (kids remain the same). We feel this is still by far the best deal on the hill and hope if you are able to you will come and join us.

Please note that due to hosting a large number of soldiers we will have a hard cap this week on the number of guests. As such I will be closing this thread once we approach 100+, as such if you plan on attending please RSVP immediately as again it will be a hard cap this week to ensure an accurate headcount and the ability to provide for everyone as this is the third game in a row for most of our main volunteers.

Also due to the price increase every paying adult will receive one free 50/50 ticket as well.

The Menu will be updated once it is completed so check back often.

Menu:
Stuffed peppers
Burgers
Dogs
Coneys
Beer basted brats
Sliced fresh deep fried dino rubbed turkey breasts (4) with BBQ sauce side
Fries
Marinated chicken skewers
Jambalaya
Baked ziti
sliced Italian bread (for pasta and maybe turkey sandwiches)
Utica greens
Scalloped potatoes,
Stuffing
Roasted potatoes/kielbasa
White Chocolate Pumpkin scones

Last edited:

Consigliere

All Conference
Before I post my usual speel please note that are some significant and important changes this week for the Fine Lot Tailgate for the Uconn game. Most important is that we will be hosting between 30-50 soldiers and family as part of the Military appreciation day at the Dome. In order to cover these costs to give these brave men and women a fantastic tailgate this weeks game will be a donation of $15.00 per person (kids remain the same). We feel this is still by far the best deal on the hill and hope if you are able to you will come and join us.

Please note that due to hosting a large number of soldiers we will have a hard cap this week on the number of guests. As such I will be closing this thread once we approach 100+, as such if you plan on attending please RSVP immediately as again it will be a hard cap this week to ensure an accurate headcount and the ability to provide for everyone as this is the third game in a row for most of our main volunteers.

Menu: Pending
And as a special bonus to offset the price hike every paid attendee will receive one free entry into what promises to be a record 50 - 50 drawing!

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
2 adults for me

Thanks again Jeremy. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.
Thanks Dan, it really is a group effort that wouldn't be possible without our core group and those that add what they can. These things as you know take a lot of time and effort. Were always looking for a few good grill men, if your up for it maybe we can tag you in for a later game.

Also due to the price increase every paying adult will receive one free 50/50 ticket as well.

In for 5

OttoMets

Living Legend
5 again for us, thanks, guys. Your effort in the sun and heat on Saturday was extraordinary. Much appreciated!

Also, let me know if I'm needed on the grill on Saturday or if I'm bumped back to the UNC game.

zero for me. Fraternity function this weekend.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
5 again for us, thanks, guys. Your effort in the sun and heat on Saturday was extraordinary. Much appreciated!

Also, let me know if I'm needed on the grill on Saturday or if I'm bumped back to the UNC game.
Thanks it was one of the more challenging tailgates for sure, lol. I think we will have you assist this week. Still sorting it all out, will get you on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom