** Official Fine Lot Wagner Tailgate Thread ** (Please Pin)

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
OK guys this is the official thread for Wagner and where the menu will be posted (its completed just pressed for time).
Please post here if you or your group plans on attending and how many will be in your group. As I noted in the post a few weeks ago there will be few subtle changes but things will mostly remain the same. We ask for a $10.00 donation for our rotating group of chefs and assistants. The menu and beverages remain unlimited but we ask that you consume both within reason. Post game will strictly be BYOB, sorry for any inconvenience.

The menu should be updated later tonight or in the morning. If you have any questions or concerns please post them here or send me a PM.

Menu
Cooneys
Hot dogs
Burgers
Hog and Hefer Burger
Pulled pork
Corn Casserole
Chicken Vegetable Casserole
Loaded Potato Salad
Brownies

Last edited:
OK guys this is the official thread for Wagner and where the menu will be posted (its completed just pressed for time).
Please post here if you or your group plans on attending and how many will be in your group. As I noted in the post a few weeks ago there will be few subtle changes but things will mostly remain the same. We ask for a $10.00 donation for our rotating group of chefs and assistants. The menu and beverages remain unlimited but we ask that you consume both within reason. Post game will strictly be BYOB, sorry for any inconvenience.

The menu should be updated later tonight or in the morning. If you have any questions or concerns please post them here or send me a PM.

Menu
Cooneys
Hot dogs
Burgers
Hog and Hefer Burger
Brownies
Corn Casserole
Loaded Potato Salad
Additional menu items pending...
1 and can't wait

reedny

Hall of Fame
Your son? Also, I rolled the dice and got 3 ST's this year for 4 people. It's not because I'm losing it. It's because 3 tickets were already over $1000, not including the new parking fee of $300. Besides, my 7 year old spends most of his time celebrating "FIRST DOWNS" with the drunk guys in the row in front of us. So I'll need an extra every game.

4, por favor.

Last edited:
Your son? Also, I rolled the dice and got 3 ST's this year for 4 people. It's not because I'm losing it. It's because 3 tickets were already over $1000, not including the new parking fee of $300. Besides, my 7 year old spends most of his time celebrating "FIRST DOWNS" with the drunk guys in the row in front of us. So I'll need an extra every game.
Should be easy to find for Wagner. My BIL is coming for Wagner but I should have some extras for other home games.

Consigliere

All Conference
I have extras for Saturday. PM me and I'll take care of you.

reedny

Hall of Fame
I have extras for Saturday. PM me and I'll take care of you.
Ok, great. I need only one. BTW, I got an interesting email the other day on the student participation issue. PM or me I can add it to our off-board thread.

Top Bottom