Official Kentucky vs Duke cancel the season thread | Syracusefan.com

Official Kentucky vs Duke cancel the season thread

Zion Williamson could’ve outran the Light Brigade, saved the 600, and carried the day.

How many first place votes does Duke get next week?

How many does Zion Williamson get?

How many first place votes does Duke get next week?

How many does Zion Williamson get?

All of them, with a few BCS first place votes sprinkled in. Because the next story in wait is how he’d be the best tight end in College Football had K not “swayed” (rhymes with swayed) him to come to Duke.

All of them, with a few BCS first place votes sprinkled in. Because the next story in wait is how he’d be the best tight end in College Football had K not “swayed” (rhymes with swayed) him to come to Duke.

Chances he gets invited to New York and sits between Will Grier and Tua? 85? 90 percent?

For those who doubted how good Zion is, they saw reality last night.
Oh, please don't forget the best player on the team, Barrett. I thought Tatum was great when he played there but Barrett may be better at the same point in their respective careers.

Oh, please don't forget the best player on the team, Barrett. I thought Tatum was great when he played there but Barrett may be better at the same point in their respective careers.
Zion's a bust.

He’s definitely a legit talent and freak physical specimen

They have McDonalds all Americans with pro bodies, we have veterans and hopefully depth with pro bodies.

Maybe we turn up transition and see how much steam Zion has. Battle, Marek and Oshae are absolute ironmen. Frank has help in Jalen this year too.

So Seven game series vs Golden State you guys have Duke in five? That sounds right to me.
Five? They would take 2 in Oracle no problem. Get out the brooms. I was going to post something similar to this. It was little over the top last night although with Shulman and Bilas on the call I thought that was possible.

it will be interesting to see zion and Barrett against the length of our zone. I gotta say, I think Kentucky is barely a top 25 team. None the less, beating them by near 40 is unbelievably impressive.

I thought Tatum was great when he played there but Barrett may be better at the same point in their respective careers.
i.e., 1 game in

Zion is very gifted physically, but you're right, and in my opinion, is the third best "basketball player" on that team.

So Duke vs the 85 Bears. Who wins? I'm still thinking Da Bears

170420_3506018_Bill_Swerski_s_Super_Fans.jpg

Duke looked great...not much of an exaggeration to say NBA quality.
How's their stamina?
Do they have guys used to playing 38-39 minutes a game (not that they have to)?
That's stamina.

To use a reference from another sport...Daniel Cormier the UFC heavyweight champ thinks his next foe...Brock Lesner...is too muscular. He's carrying too much weight and he's going to tire.

Et tu, Zion?

They talked that very subject on Full Ride a few minutes ago.

Impressive team against some other good athletes. We have a LONG way to go offensively to be in that tier. Like it or not Zion and Barrett can do a lot on the court many can’t. Too early and unfair frankly to be claiming Zion or anybody else a bust. So stupid, really. We’d have to really the slow the game down like last year’s team and hope the zone flummoxes them as well as being able to hang on the boards. Sorry, I’m taking Zion or Barrett going one-on-one flying to the rim VS Chewy or Sid. I wouldn’t want to get into an up and down game with them.

Impressive team against some other good athletes. We have a LONG way to go offensively to be in that tier. Like it or not Zion and Barrett can do a lot on the court many can’t. Too early and unfair frankly to be claiming Zion or anybody else a bust. So stupid, really. We’d have to really the slow the game down like last year’s team and hope the zone flummoxes them as well as being able to hang on the boards. Sorry, I’m taking Zion or Barrett going one-on-one flying to the rim VS Chewy or Sid. I wouldn’t want to get into an up and down game with them.
People aren't calling Zion a bust though. They are calling him the second coming of Larry Johnson and the greatest athlete of this generation. It's a little over the top. I don't think JAB's plan when we play Duke is to get into a track meet. We will try and turn it into a half court game and pick our spots to push the ball. I'm going to give us having a PG at least for 1 week of practice before I start talking about our offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom