Official Louisville Game Thread... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Official Louisville Game Thread...

UL would have scored twice in the amount of time these ring entrances are...

4)Our return game (Lord knows it had practice tonight) is laughable - again. Our returners seldom have any blocks, and can never break through the first wall of defenders.
I don't think Estime or Riley are fast enough. Their lateral quickness is nice but better for punt returns. Kick returners need straight-line speed and they don't have it.

Dungey was shakey tonight. Pedestrian.Nervous, played a little scared, had some happy feet. Whatever, team is really young. It's obvious there was a big talent and maturity difference. we need to get bigger and faster, we need to grow up. Don't mean bigger as in lifting weights. Need to recruit bigger which I think we are.

Not worried at all, for once I see a spark on O. Feel like a lot of the d mistakes are correctable. Think we'll hurt some teams this year and the future is bright.

ugh, we will be ranked dead last on planet earth in several defensive categories.

Dungey was shakey tonight. Pedestrian.Nervous, played a little scared, had some happy feet. Whatever, team is really young. It's obvious there was a big talent and maturity difference. we need to get bigger and faster, we need to grow up. Don't mean bigger as in lifting weights. Need to recruit bigger which I think we are.

Not worried at all, for once I see a spark on O. Feel like a lot of the d mistakes are correctable. Think we'll hurt some teams this year and the future is bright.
You know the best part:

25-51 / 255 yds / 3TD
16 car - 67 yds / 1 TD

Tell me one game over the past 3 years you wouldn't have signed up for that from our QB.

This will be one of his lesser games this season. He's going to annihilate all single season QB records here as a true SO.

Eric Dungey as a SR will be best in class in the ACC.

Finwad32 said:
You know the best part: 25-51 / 255 yds / 3TD 16 car - 67 yds / 1 TD Tell me one game over the past 3 years you wouldn't have signed up for that from our QB. This will be one of his lesser games this season. He's going to annihilate all single season QB records here as a true SO. Eric Dungey as a SR will be best in class in the ACC.

I think we see the defense and think "this is a lost cause" ... But opposing teams are going to see our offense on tape and think "crap"... Even the good ones like FSU, ND, and Clemson won't enjoy prepping/playing against it.

I think we see the defense and think "this is a lost cause" ... But opposing teams are going to see our offense on tape and think "crap"... Even the good ones like FSU, ND, and Clemson won't enjoy prepping/playing against it.
Defense without a doubt should've been embarrassed last night. But you can correct a lot of that stuff. We're going to give up points.

BUT

Our offense will always have us in a position to score in bunches. We can score 2/3 TD's in a matter of minutes.

We will be in a hell of a lot more games than we're out of. I still think this team can do great things this year, while learning.

Louisville is as legit of a contender as I've seen come in the Carrier Dome in the past 8 years. Defensively I was reminded of the 2013 Clemson game last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom