Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event | Syracusefan.com

Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Alright Everyone. I finally have gotten some good details on the Syracuse/NC State game in Raleigh on October 12th.

Our group ticket POC has assured me that we will be able to get group block of tickets. The number I had given him was between 50-75 tickets. He said that quantity shouldn't be a problem. If we need to add more when the time comes, we may be able to do that.

Ticket prices for this game have not been set yet, and will not be solidified until this summer. I got many apologies for him being vague, but he did not want to over-promise anything. The price he did give me was around $50 per ticket. He also said that could come down, so that is a wait and see until this summer.

As for the tailgate. After some phone calls back and forth, I finally was able to get more information on the Vet School Parking Deck (where single game parking passes are sold too). It turns out we will be able to get them in advanced and are set to have our tailgate there. Parking passes will be either $15 or $20. They will set prices on the lot this summer (see a reoccurring theme here?).

Below is a list of people who I have for tickets and tailgate helpers.. I will PM you to confirm your ticket quantity, what you're bringing to the tailgate, ect..

When prices are confirmed for this event, I will contact everyone to get payment info.

If there are any questions, post in this threat or send me a PM. Looking forward to a great event!

Tickets for Syracuse at NC State

JackBauer - 12 tickets & 3 parking passes
TomCat - 3 tickets
Martykobes - 4 tickets & 1 parking pass
JJReddawg - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
OrangeChris - 2 tickets
*Cusejuicy - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Crusty - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
MiniCuse - 8 tickets & 1 parking pass
Jccuse - 6 tickets & 1 parking pass
FaninOrlando - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Geode - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
*OrangeTarheel - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
C Bomb - 3 tickets & 1 parking pass
RayinVA - 12 tickets & 3 parking passes
BVilleBullet - 4 tickets & a parking pass
SUalldway - 2 tickets & a parking pass
Mark79 - 3 tickets and a parking pass
orange_in_VA - 6 tickets and a parking pass

Total Tickets Needed: 73

Tailgating Supplies:

JackBauer: 2 grills, willing to bring some food items as well, cornhole, KanJam, a couple of smaller canopy tents. During last years tailgating experience we rented a UHaul and brought a TV and Generator with us as well. Will look into doing the same thing this year. (We seriously tailgate for about 5 hours before the game started)

Cusejuicy: Willing to help out with coolers, another grill possibly, and table.

Crusty: Willing to help with tailgate any way he can.

CBomb: Willing to help with tailgate any way he can.

Minicuse: Willing to help with the tailgate.

Orange Tarheel: Willing to bring beer for the tailgate.

JJRedDawg: Willing to bring cooler and beer for the tailgate.

SUalldway: Willing to help with tailgate any way he can.

This thread will be updated continuously up until October. Admins, can we tack this one instead of the old one? Thanks!

Alright Everyone. I finally have gotten some good details on the Syracuse/NC State game in Raleigh on October 12th.

Our group ticket POC has assured me that we will be able to get group block of tickets. The number I had given him was between 50-75 tickets. He said that quantity shouldn't be a problem. If we need to add more when the time comes, we may be able to do that.

Ticket prices for this game have not been set yet, and will not be solidified until this summer. I got many apologies for him being vague, but he did not want to over-promise anything. The price he did give me was around $50 per ticket. He also said that could come down, so that is a wait and see until this summer.

As for the tailgate. After some phone calls back and forth, I finally was able to get more information on the Vet School Parking Deck (where single game parking passes are sold too). It turns out we will be able to get them in advanced and are set to have our tailgate there. Parking passes will be either $15 or $20. They will set prices on the lot this summer (see a reoccurring theme here?).

Below is a list of people who I have for tickets and tailgate helpers.. I will PM you to confirm your ticket quantity, what you're bringing to the tailgate, ect..

When prices are confirmed for this event, I will contact everyone to get payment info.

If there are any questions, post in this threat or send me a PM. Looking forward to a great event!

TomCat - 3 tickets
TexanMark - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
OrangeChris - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Crusty - 2 tickets
Rrlbees - 0 tickets & 0 parking passes (man up bees)
EDSparten - Need details still.
C Bomb - 3 tickets

Total Tickets Needed: 52

Tailgating Supplies:

JackBauer: 2 grills, willing to bring some food items as well, cornhole, KanJam, a couple of smaller canopy tents. During last years tailgating experience we rented a UHaul and brought a TV and Generator with us as well. Will look into doing the same thing this year. (We seriously tailgate for about 5 hours before the game started)

This thread will be updated continuously up until October. Admins, can we tack this one instead of the old one? Thanks!

I will need 2-10 tickets and 1-3 parking passes.

Parking might be problematic if indeed we are parking at a garage. I doubt they will allow grills on the deck. We might have to do Sub platters instead. No Wegmans yet in Raleigh, right? Once TV time is known we can fine tune the menu.

BTW, JackBauer thanks for stepping up to do this.

Forgot about parking! Please add parking pass for us.

FYI: Supposedly some people park for free at the railroad tracks by the Shell station on Beryl Rd (near Blue Ridge Rd intersection). That's about a mile away, so wouldn't really interest my group since we'd be carrying supplies, but maybe some others might be interested.

FYI: Supposedly some people park for free at the railroad tracks by the Shell station on Beryl Rd (near Blue Ridge Rd intersection). That's about a mile away, so wouldn't really interest my group since we'd be carrying supplies, but maybe some others might be interested.

That is true. Those lots fill up VERY quickly however. You need to be there exactly when they open (five hours prior to game time).

I too forgot about parking and will need a parking pass too

Why are there stars/asterisk next to my name and CuseJuicy's name?

Why are there stars/asterisk next to my name and CuseJuicy's name?

They were just asterisks to remind me of who was interested in helping with tailgate supplies, ect..

Jack...any idea on pricing yet?

I tried again on Monday, they are not willing to give me anything until the summer. I've talked to 3 different people. They are adamant that their pricing is not set yet.

I tried again on Monday, they are not willing to give me anything until the summer. I've talked to 3 different people. They are adamant that their pricing is not set yet.
Ok thanks..their base tix price for our game is $65...I gotta figure $50 is a safe planning factor. We'll see...

TomCat - 3 tickets
TexanMark - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
OrangeChris - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Crusty - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Rrlbees - 0 tickets & 0 parking passes (man up bees)
EDSparten - Need details still.
C Bomb - 3 tickets
RayinVA - 2 to 10 tickets & 1-3 parking passes

Total Tickets Needed: 54 (potentially 62)

Tailgating Supplies:

CBomb: Willing to help with tailgate any way he can.

JJRedDawg: Willing to bring cooler and beer for the tailgate.

I was reading a NCST site and it says tailgating at Vet School deck is prohibited...

I was reading a NCST site and it says tailgating at Vet School deck is prohibited...

Without a pass it is absolutely prohibited. You're welcome to call the athletic department and see for yourself, but I've been told through 3 separate ticket people that it's the place.

In fact, I saw first hand people tailgating at the vet school deck last season.

My wife informs me that we will be bringing craft beers.

Jack, FYI our company has both a truck and cargo van as well as a generator. I can bring those if you bring the TV.

I will have to come stop through also, im in Charlotte and will be making the trip up.

My wife informs me that we will be bringing craft beers.

Jack, FYI our company has both a truck and cargo van as well as a generator. I can bring those if you bring the TV.

I'll make sure to bring the TV! Thanks for offering the generator!

A couple of you guys stating you are going to stop in are more than welcome...but hopefully you can commit to buying tickets through us. NCSt tix are almost SEC like expensive and we should be able to get a solid $15-20 discount per tix over what you'll pay through SU. The best thing about these tailgates is you start to put faces with board names...I find I run into board posters all the time now at away games. Ran into too many to count down here in ATL. SyracuseFan.com Networking is very underrated...a great source of info and aid in seeing the Orange.

Hi, would I be able to throw my hat into the ring for 4 tickets and a parking pass? There is a group of us Syracuse fans in the Charlotte area who would like to make the trek up to the game. Thanks!

A couple of you guys stating you are going to stop in are more than welcome...but hopefully you can commit to buying tickets through us. NCSt tix are almost SEC like expensive and we should be able to get a solid $15-20 discount per tix over what you'll pay through SU. The best thing about these tailgates is you start to put faces with board names...I find I run into board posters all the time now at away games. Ran into too many to count down here in ATL. SyracuseFan.com Networking is very underrated...a great source of info and aid in seeing the Orange.
I'd like to put my name in for two tickets and a parking pass & would like to help out with the tailgate. THANKS!

Hi, would I be able to throw my hat into the ring for 4 tickets and a parking pass? There is a group of us Syracuse fans in the Charlotte area who would like to make the trek up to the game. Thanks!

Got you marked down!

I'd like to put my name in for two tickets and a parking pass & would like to help out with the tailgate. THANKS!

I have you marked down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom