Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event

Only a few days until the game. Where exactly is this tailgate taking place? There will be 4 of us for the tailgate. I'm bringing a cooler with beer. Anything else I should bring?

Last edited:
Same here....will be driving down Saturday am from the Tidewater Area...just give me a time, place and estimated cost.
So you are sitting in Row M of Section 9 and driving down from the Tidewater area? Sounds about the same as me (Portsmouth)

Hi all, long time reader, first time poster. Leaving tomorrow for my first SU football road trip. Maternal side of family is from North Carolina and five relatives reside in Raleigh. I'm psyched! GO 'CUSE!!!

So you are sitting in Row M of Section 9 and driving down from the Tidewater area? Sounds about the same as me (Portsmouth)
Actually I'll be leaving about 50 miles north of you and it is much quicker for me to go through Richmond

This lot, I believe IS the CVM grass permit lot. My guess is that it used to be free, and isn't anymore. I purchased a CVM grass lot permit yesterday from craigslist and the directions on the permit take you to that area by the water tower.

Hey Everyone-

I finally got the parking passes in hand this morning. Needless to say, I'm not happy that all the info I had been given (from the ticket department nonetheless) is wrong. The CVM Grass Lot IS the lot that used to be free parking. It will be the lot on the corner of Hillsborough Street and Blue Ridge Road. If you take a right off of Hillsborough onto Blue Ridge, you can get to the entrance. To be completely honest, I am not sure where free lots are anymore. I am going to make a couple phone calls today to see if I can get some more passes for the CVM Grass Lot that I can give to board members.

I think it is safe to say that NC State's ticket office is HANDS DOWN worse than what people say about Syracuse's ticket office. I've attached the map that is on the back of the parking pass. That should give more clarification on where this tailgate will be.

I looked up the parking information in NC State's fan guide and this is what it has to say about non permit parking:

General public parking is located in the Vet School parking deck and private independently-run paid lots can be located at the West Chase Office Complex (Westchase Blvd. and Blue Ridge Rd.), Wade Office Park I (Edwards Mill Rd. between Trinity Rd. and Wade Ave.), and Trinity Park Office Complex (Trinity Rd. between Edwards Mill Rd. and Nowell Rd.).

Like I said earlier, I've been told the Vet School will not be open to public parking, but it may be worth a look. It's very close to where we are tailgating. The closest lot to where the CVM Grass lot would be the West Chase Office Complex.

I apologize that this seems to be a cluster, but the information we've been getting just hasn't been very sound.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 120
Hey guys, will be leaving for raliegh tomorrow afternoon. My group of 7 will either be shuttled in from the hotel or cabbing it. Just wanted to know what if anything we should bring. We were thinking since we arent driving in we would bring a bunch of beer if anyone has cooler space, and possibly some food items if needed. Also wanted to thank everyone that was a part of the clemson tailgate, it was an amazing time for my family and I. Cant wait to meet more of you in NC. Go Cuse!

Hey guys, will be leaving for raliegh tomorrow afternoon. My group of 7 will either be shuttled in from the hotel or cabbing it. Just wanted to know what if anything we should bring. We were thinking since we arent driving in we would bring a bunch of beer if anyone has cooler space, and possibly some food items if needed. Also wanted to thank everyone that was a part of the clemson tailgate, it was an amazing time for my family and I. Cant wait to meet more of you in NC. Go Cuse!

I just sent the private message thread to you! Feel free to respond in there to what you may be bringing!

If anyone is coming into town for the game tomorrow, I'd be down to meet up for a drink/dinner as I've got the day off. Don't know when most people are coming in, but if we can get a group together there is plenty of fun to be had on a Friday night in Raleigh.

Also, I don't know if there are any hockey fans coming into town, but the Canes are playing the Los Angeles Kings tomorrow night and tickets can be had for less than 10 bucks.

Last edited:
If anyone is coming into town for the game tomorrow, I'd be down to meet up for a drink/dinner as I've got the day off. Don't know when most people are coming in, but if we can get a group together there is plenty of fun to be had on a Friday night in Raleigh.

Also, I don't know if there are any hockey fans coming into town, but the Canes are playing the Los Angeles Kings tomorrow night and tickets can be had for less than 10 bucks.

My group is definitely trying to go out for some drinks and dinner tonight. We are staying at the hilton garden inn raliegh-cary. We dont really make plans, just kinda go with the flow, but if you know of some places to check out we could meet up. Our ages range from 22-50. We are a bar crowd, no nightclubs. Thanks.

My group is definitely trying to go out for some drinks and dinner tonight. We are staying at the hilton garden inn raliegh-cary. We dont really make plans, just kinda go with the flow, but if you know of some places to check out we could meet up. Our ages range from 22-50. We are a bar crowd, no nightclubs. Thanks.
I'm in the opposite corner of Raleigh, so I'm not sure what exactly is in that area. Perhaps another local has a better knowledge of the Cary area and its bars and restaurants. It's only about a 20 minute drive for me to get down to that area, so that's not a problem.

I'm in the opposite corner of Raleigh, so I'm not sure what exactly is in that area. Perhaps another local has a better knowledge of the Cary area and its bars and restaurants. It's only about a 20 minute drive for me to get down to that area, so that's not a problem.
My group (4) is going to The Pit in Raleigh for dinner then to other bars in the area. Say hi if you see us.

Florange44

My group (4) is going to The Pit in Raleigh for dinner then to other bars in the area. Say hi if you see us.

Florange44

We are starting at carina ale house, then making our way to trainstation bar later on.

We've been to the foundation, the landmark, buku restaurant and now and jimmy v's at our hotel inside the Sheraton

If Anyone Gets There Early And Figures out The Public Parking Situation, LetMe Know Please

If Anyone Gets There Early And Figures out The Public Parking Situation, LetMe Know Please

Most of the "official" lots around Carter Finley are reserved for season ticket holders. Your best bet is to take a left from the corner of Edwards Mill and Trinity (stadium will be on your left as you go up the hill) and look for a few side streets on the right. There are private lots and some are residences where you can park and have a relatively short walk to the stadium. Parking is probably around $10 or so. They fill up fast so get there early. Once you cross Blue Ridge, you may be able to find some spots toward the Vet School, but it's a longer walk. SU tailgaters are scattered around the area. We'll be set-up in the Faculty - Varsity Club lot with an SU flag on our van. Stop by and say hello if you see us.

Go Cuse!

Has dinner at Sullivans, off to Carter Finley in a few. I'll be tailgating with the enemy, but in Cuse seats.

It was fun to be out this AM, seeing all the red buying their beers and getting ready for a game. Still bizarre after all this time that we're in the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom