Official Star Wars The Force Awakens Pregame Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Official Star Wars The Force Awakens Pregame Thread

it has set the opening day record in half the countries it opened in. blowing away all dec records so far. tough to beat a summer opening but it will be close.. too bad china held off for a few weeks.

The first showing here is at 8:10 tonight, which my wife and I are going to. Apparently they're already seating people, and there are several there already. They've been there since before 3 locally (we're central time). That's just dumb.

the box office thing thats crazy so many people going this weekend.. i know in our office of geeks about 15 people age 30-55. everyone plans on seeing this movie but i am the only one who plans on going this weekend. with the xmas holiday the rest are all waiting for after xmas when the demand slows down.. that bodes well for the legs.

Two hours before the movie. Sitting in a theater that's 1/3 full already.

I question my life choices sometimes.

I'm in my seat at great northern. Countdown to 7:30. Giddy as a teen girl at the Ed Sullivan show waiting for the Beatles.

I am allowed to post spoilers yet? I am dying to talk about this movie.

I am allowed to post spoilers yet? I am dying to talk about this movie.
I'm opening a spoiler thread. Let's keep this the "pregame" thread for those that haven't seen it.

This will be a day long remembered...it has seen the end of Jar Jar, and will soon see the end of box office records.

got sucked into billing mess at work. so now it looks like next week for me. gonna be hard to stay away from the talk for a whole weekend

some crazy box office numbers being thrown out.. it broke the preview record by a ton.. but now they are wondering if disney held something back and is rolling after midnight into fridays totals to break even more records. rumors of over 230 now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom