Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

I agree. Wake will be a very important game.
We really need to have CB's like Kevin Abrams, and Will Allen, who can play a receiver 1 on 1, and make plays. Then our defensive line, and linebackers can take chances.

I have not read through the thread. I watched the game and what struck me is that our Orange would not go away. ND had more experience and showed the effects of being together in a system for a while. This was the difference to me in this game. A few plays were simply the better athlete beating the other athlete, but ND has elite athletes stockpiled so if the matter is the overall quality of the athlete, ND should have won by 50, at least based on recruiting rankings.

That said, on a sliding scale Syracuse was the better team. ND has the athletes, consistent system, and experienced players while Syracuse is playing a very young, inexperienced and less highly recruited class. Also, our lines were not as developed as we should hope, again the youth movement; time, experience and physical development will resolve most of this issue. HCDB is the right coach and with time for recruiting and coaching up, these kids will win a lot more games than we have seen over the last 15 years.

Today's game proved that Kelly is really not a great coach, a good coach, but not disciplined enough to go all the way, not mature enough to own his problems and not humane enough to become a great leader. Even in victory, Kelly is a (fill in blank) ______. His team should have run away with this game and never let Syracuse within 30 points. If this game was played in year two of HCDB's system, ND would likely have lost this game.

I'd like to see him too but you saw him drop the one on the outside. Have a feeling that's why.
that was crap. RUN HIM!!! that was ridiculous. He is a horse feed him the damn ball and stop dancing around.

Thank God this is the end of the Met Life series. I was all for it when announced, and understood Gross' financial motivation, but this turned out to be a terrible idea.

It's bad enough I have to watch the Jets lose there but the Cuse on top of that is too much to handle.

I think it's more then not catching the ball. He lined up on the wrong side of dungey on one of the runs and I noticed dungey was calling out the protections when he was in the game. Think it has more to do with him not grasping the protection calls and also the play calling.
Lies. Dungey called out off and on all game. Stop making things up. Hands down he is the best back

Lies. Dungey called out off and on all game. Stop making things up. Hands down he is the best back
Rewatch every game. The rb calls the protection.

Thank God this is the end of the Met Life series. I was all for it when announced, and understood Gross' financial motivation, but this turned out to be a terrible idea.

It's bad enough I have to watch the Jets lose there but the Cuse on top of that is too much to handle.

Amen. It was a smart idea when we needed the money. But I hope the notion of playing NYC games is dead and buried.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom