Class of 2018 - OG Carlos Vettorello (MI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OG Carlos Vettorello (MI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

His Doppelganger

Meat from Porky's

1ac7e59ddd066748f441e332c354490b.jpg

Really loving our OL recruits...finally we are getting mid level P5 recruits pretty much across the board vs hidden gems or Plan Bs.
Sampson and White ain't mid-level - they're top level!!!!

But he's a OG. We're not putting him on D.

Meant that I think he’s athletic enough, quick enough and nasty enough that he could play DT. He’s a pretty agile and nasty guard to.

Mink left out a bunch more P5 offers from his article. Indiana, Iowa St, Minnesota, Purdue, Vandy. Just sayin.
He's doing exactly what he wants to portray.
He has a word limit, and it's bad copy to list 9 schools. Besides, what kind of agenda is he exhibiting by excluding Indiana and Vanderbilt from the list? Who cares?

I know stars don't matter or whatever, but I firmly believe that 3 star and up linemen are the foundation of success for us.

Froumy will end in the NFL. He has the frame to support 300+ is strong as a mule great feet and has a nasty streak. He might end being our best oline recruit.

I like Froumy too, but Sampson is going to be amazing. Guy handled the best d-lineman in camps. I’d put him as our best oline recruit in a while. That said, I really like our oline recruits this year. All of them. Liking this class a lot.

I like Froumy too, but Sampson is going to be amazing. Guy handled the best d-lineman in camps. I’d put him as our best oline recruit in a while. That said, I really like our oline recruits this year. All of them. Liking this class a lot.
Agreed. Sampson is a man already. Think he will start as a true frosh. Froumy looks like he can grow as big as a redwood. Sleeper for sure

Huge class in terms of reshaping our big uglies on the offensive side of the ball.

Babers and staff have done a very solid job bringing in high quality OL prospects in each of their three recruiting classes, helping shore up what was a chronic deficiency of the previous several coaching staffs.

Whoops, dropped something:

jqnhoxv.png
I haven't been on the recruiting sites much since rovals and skowt became the same site. They show our class ranked 37th overall, but what soes the small number below the 37 mean? Is that where our class ranks in terms of star ranking average?

I haven't been on the recruiting sites much since rovals and skowt became the same site. They show our class ranked 37th overall, but what soes the small number below the 37 mean? Is that where our class ranks in terms of star ranking average?
IIRC 37 is the average among 24-7, Rovils and maybe? ESPN. The smaller number below is just 24-7's rating.

People only say stars don't matter when we are fighting for 2 stars.

3 star sneetches are far better than 1 star sneetches, that's a fact.
Yep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom