Class of 2020 - OG Jordan White (MD) Portal from West Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OG Jordan White (MD) Portal from West Virginia

As an OL, this is quite the choice.

To cut block, or not to cut block...

or to play for Dino or play for Paul Johnson, who is just angry all the time as far as I can tell

or to play for Dino or play for Paul Johnson, who is just angry all the time as far as I can tell
upload_2018-5-12_19-4-27.png

In two year if the kid keeps playing like he is, he will have a a lot more offers.

He's angry because there aren't enough serious knee injuries on the other teams' DL.

Another one bites the dust. Best of luck to him. I wait for the day we can welcome our first 2020 commit.

Watched their game against Ohio St yesterday. Announcers made multiple statements about Maryland kids giving little to no effort. Timing of his decommit seems to jive with their game. Hoping our kids will still play hard over our last 3.

Would be great if we could get him. Again we can offer immediate playing time.

Another one of those things that people think makes a difference but if it was a really big factor we’d have had top recruiting classes the last 10+ yrs

Watched their game against Ohio St yesterday. Announcers made multiple statements about Maryland kids giving little to no effort. Timing of his decommit seems to jive with their game. Hoping our kids will still play hard over our last 3.

You can tell when people quit. Locksley is going to have one of those offseasons where attrition outside of graduations is necessary.