Class of 2020 - OG Jordan White (MD) Portal from West Virginia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OG Jordan White (MD) Portal from West Virginia

Another one of those things that people think makes a difference but if it was a really big factor we’d have had top recruiting classes the last 10+ yrs
No we wouldn't because we still would have to recruit high end talent which this staff doesnt in any large amount.

OK, folks. Before this goes any further off the rails, let's get back to Jordan White. If you want to discuss the quality of recruiting, please do it on the main Football page. Thanks.

There's one open OL spot, and it's not going to a true freshman.

If he flips his visit next week from WVU to us, we'll be the heavy favorite.
Why wouldn't he if he's the most talented guy? We had freshman starting this year. And we had the worst P5 o-line this year.

There's one open OL spot, and it's not going to a true freshman.

If he flips his visit next week from WVU to us, we'll be the heavy favorite.
You could be right. In any event I hope we can land him. As I have said for three years now we HAVE to start bringing in solid O-line recruits like Jordan in the trenches who have performed well vs other solid P5 recruits in high school. Jordan White is the type of guy we should be recruiting in the trenches. Lets go Orange!

Why wouldn't he if he's the most talented guy? We had freshman starting this year. And we had the worst P5 o-line this year.
I'm not doing this with you again like we did with Pogorelc. Necessity was the only reason we did that this year. He's not going to be the "most talented guy" as a true frosh.

I'm not doing this with you again like we did with Pogorelc. Necessity was the only reason we did that this year. He's not going to be the "most talented guy" as a true frosh.
I agree let's not argue. Perhaps I am higher on Pogo and Jordan White than you are, or you are higher on our current o-line guys than I am.

But specifically relating to Jordan White, do you think he would be a upgrade to our recent interior O-line recruits or is he about the same in your opinion?

TBD. Let's see where he visits on 12/13 first. If it's SU, we're the favorite.
I guess what I’m saying is, does anyone know if we are actively pursuing him? I did not see a recent article or anything in the thread is all. Just the last tweet stating his WVU offer. Thanks bnoro

This was the worst P5 o-line when players were forced to play out of position and younger players weren't ready.

Once Carlos moved to center, Bergeron stepped into tackle, and Servais moved back outside to tackle (where he belonged), there was dramatic improvement.

Would love to add Jordan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom