Class of 2021 - OG Kalan Ellis (HI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OG Kalan Ellis (HI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Don't tell him about our cold and snowy Winters.
Just have everyone visit during the summer.

Saying that perhaps LSU does not.

perhaps but SEC lineman, particularly guards are huge. LSUs starting guards we’re 335 and 343, playing uptempo. They’re not roided out, theyre like this kid and qadir white. Dakota Davis played last year at 335. He’s listed at 327 currently. Bleich is listed at 332. Tisdale is 342.

if you look at our roster, we’re going big at guard and slim at tackle.

perhaps but SEC lineman, particularly guards are huge. LSUs starting guards we’re 335 and 343, playing uptempo. They’re not roided out, theyre like this kid and qadir white. Dakota Davis played last year at 335. He’s listed at 327 currently. Bleich is listed at 332. Tisdale is 342.

Agreed, but I'm very happy to see that Servais is over 300lbs again.

Wasn't Baylor's Oline huge when Dino was there?

Wasn't Baylor's Oline huge when Dino was there?
Did some digging. Dinos first year was 2008. According to this roster, there is 1 OL over 300 on the whole roster unless I missed 1 or 2. Team went 4-8

Dino left after 2011
The 2011 roster had 12 players over 300. Some waaay over 300.
That team went 10-3
cfbstats.com/2011/team/51/roster.html

Especially in Hawaii where so much is imported from the main land.

seriously. Hawaii is one the most expensive places I’ve ever been but damn the food is good. Those boys are having a lot of loco moco and huli huli chicken !

I'd like to see his parents annual groceries cost lol.
A lineman eats up to 10,000 calories a day. Additional family of 4, each week. If he has 4 in the house, I'd guess $500 plus, a week. $25K annually, minimum.

Just feed your neighbors family of 4 , each year, and you'll get the idea.

Last edited:
A lineman eats up to 10,000 calories a day. Additional family of 4, each week. If he has 4 in the house, I'd guess $500 plus, a week. $25K annually, minimum.

Just feed your neighbors family of 4 , each year, and you'll get the idea.
/raincheck

Anyone wants to see some serious eating check out Brian Shaw's Youtube channel. See what a 430lb, 4-time World's Strongest Man eats. It's incredible.

If there's ever an eating challenge? You put your $$ on a Lineman. Easy $$. 72oz steak, shrimp cocktail, baked potato , butter roll and salad? No problem.. Granted, it is a little more than they usually eat.. lol. Yes. Big athletic guys are very expensive to feed.

How big was the one John Candy ate in The Great Outdoors?

If there's ever an eating challenge? You put your $$ on a Lineman. Easy $$. 72oz steak, shrimp cocktail, baked potato , butter roll and salad? No problem.. Granted, it is a little more than they usually eat.. lol. Yes. Big athletic guys are very expensive to feed.

You definitely wouldn't want to be the next guy in the bathroom stall after he's expelled that meal. Now that's a WMD.