Oh No, Hop's team is getting slaughtered | Syracusefan.com

Oh No, Hop's team is getting slaughtered

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Down 15 with ten minutes to go. 0-5 from the foul line in the second half.

"Duke's loss was against Gonzaga". Thanks...at least it wasnt Walton who said it.

Tough to win on the road and tough to win when you play decent teams. Washington better be careful because there are no more opportunities for good wins in the PAC 10 and only chances for moderate to bad losses. I think they will be fine as they are the class of that very weak conference. Incidentally, a lot of people complain about coaches who spend a lot of time on th floor. Hopkins was in the middle of the court at some times.
Cuse

Tough to win on the road and tough to win when you play decent teams. Washington better be careful because there are no more opportunities for good wins in the PAC 10 and only chances for moderate to bad losses. I think they will be fine as they are the class of that very weak conference. Incidentally, a lot of people complain about coaches who spend a lot of time on th floor. Hopkins was in the middle of the court at some times.
Cuse
Not just that but he needs to calm down or else he will have a heart attack during his 2nd year as HC. He was really screaming at his guys. I was a little surprised.

tumblr_nbqpxd9Co71tjet5uo1_400.gif

Just out of curiosity, was this an extended trip for them? I know they played at Arizona late last week, so I'm assuming they didn't fly back to Washington, correct?

Just out of curiosity, was this an extended trip for them? I know they played at Arizona late last week, so I'm assuming they didn't fly back to Washington, correct?

3 day road swing.

Tucson Thursday, Tempe Saturday.

That's how all the Pac12 road trips work. Washington and Washington State are travel partners.

Jan 24-26 they did the Oregon swing. Jan 10-12 they did Utah/Colorado.

3 day road swing.

Tucson Thursday, Tempe Saturday.

That's how all the Pac12 road trips work. Washington and Washington State are travel partners.

Jan 24-26 they did the Oregon swing. Jan 10-12 they did Utah/Colorado.
Yep - very similar to what the Ivies do.

Unrelated note, but I saw Jason Hart got into it with Colorado's HC during the post-game handshake line.

Unrelated note, but I saw Jason Hart got into it with Colorado's HC during the post-game handshake line.

CU Buffs basketball picks up emotional win at USC

As the final seconds ticked away Saturday, Boyle gave an emphatic fist pump to the CU faithful behind the Buffs bench. His enthusiasm led to an exchange of words with USC assistant Jason Hart, though the pair quickly cooled down and shook hands.
"I was a little bit too emotional and I said something I meant to say to our team, and I think they took it like I was saying it to them. That was my fault," Boyle said. "I meant no disrespect by it. But this game meant a lot to me. I don't forget what happened last year with the timeout. But I have a lot of respect for their staff and their assistants. I apologized and I told them I meant no disrespect to their team."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom