Oh no we suck again! | Syracusefan.com

Oh no we suck again!

It’s shocking. But ya know... it isn’t.

We were up 20-7 with the ball. Then got absolutely whipped. It’s just too sad...too funny honestly.

It’s shocking. But ya know... it isn’t.

We were up 20-7 with the ball. Then got absolutely whipped. It’s just too sad...too funny honestly.

We absolutely have to be able to close the door at that point AT HOME.

Starting to lose all confidence in Babers.
WE WON 40 - 37 AND YOU SAD SACKS SOUND LIKE COMPLETELY NEGATIVE SOULS. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOUR TEAM, COACH, NOTHING. TOMMY DEVITO IS OUR NEW QB IMHO WITH STATE COMING IN. YA GOTTA HAVE FAITH AND RIDE WITH THIS TEAM DOWN TO THE LAST SECOND. GOSU 5-2, 2-2. :)

LOL.
And? He made a great decision going to Devito. Had he not made it we both know you wouldn't be quoting me now. And we both would be losing confidence in him.

Such a bunch of nancies. UNC has been playing well. Two even teams as far as I am concerned. Good win
Yeah that team that had only won one game out of 5 chances is playing like gang busters.

And? He made a great decision going to Devito. Had he not made it we both know you wouldn't be quoting me now. And we both would be losing confidence in him.

Whatever.

Have full confidence again? Everything ok?

Whatever.

Have full confidence again? Everything ok?
It's hard to say. We were 10 point favorites going into the game against a 1 win team that has some bad losses. And we needed to rally from behind after squandering a 20-7 second half lead, and benching our starting QB.

North Carolina may be better then they are right now by the end of the season. But right now they're 1-6 with loses to a bad 2-4 ECU team and a mediocre 3-3 Cal team.

Again idk. Not really oozing a level of 100% confidence though.

Such a bunch of nancies. UNC has been playing well. Two even teams as far as I am concerned. Good win

The board proclaimed all week UNC had no chance, only a few people raised concerns about their running game and analyzed their losses. So from the perspective of; if you thought they had no chance at all to win and they almost won, there's no reason to not be scratching your head a little.

It's hard to say. We were 10 point favorites going into the game against a 1 win team that has some bad losses. And we needed to rally from behind after squandering a 20-7 second half lead, and benching our starting QB.

North Carolina may be better then they are right now by the end of the season. But right now they're 1-6 with loses to a bad 2-4 ECU team and a mediocre 3-3 Cal team.

Again idk. Not really oozing a level of 100% confidence though.

The team learned how to win today.

This is a bigger win than people think. Culture-enhancing win.

Agreed.
The team won a tough game in exciting fashion. Old Dominion beat some team in a massive upset this year, so upsets happen. We’re not at the stage yet where we can call our shot versus anyone we play- almost, but not there yet. If some folks decided UNC was a pushover, that’s their own fault.
Fact is, i thought this was an outstanding win. Devito looked amazing and Dino’s first class really stood out. Instead of focusing on the negatives, appreciate we’re back on track, and on to next week.
LGfrickenO!

Like the Clemson game last year?

Don’t get me wrong. The sky isn’t falling, but it’s not all roses, either. We won today, but it was just a win. We aren’t different than we were before the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom