OHHHH Gordon Hayward | Syracusefan.com

OHHHH Gordon Hayward

:vomit:

Damn I hate seeing that stuff happen. You can tell how horrified all the other players were.

I saw it live too... man that was bad. Heal quickly GH! :(

What made this extra bad was you could hear it. Just brutal.

I can't beleave TNT showed the replay...Not Cool.

I still remember watching the Giants/Redskins broadcast when Theisman went down. They played that camera angle over and over and over. Then ESPN kept replaying it. It was like 'OK guys, enough. We know he broke it.'

By the way, nothing is worse than Clint Malarchuk taking the skate to the neck. That was horrifying.

Well damn. There goes the Celtics' season. Major opportunity for the Bucks now. I don't see Hayward coming back this year, but stranger things have happened. Early reports are that it was a clean break.

Maybe he's back after the ASB?

I still think the celtics could be the second best team in the east without him. They have Kyrie and I think brown steps up. Big blow though as Hayward is a really good player.

I still think the celtics could be the second best team in the east without him. They have Kyrie and I think brown steps up. Big blow though as Hayward is a really good player.

It's a HUGE blow. I think people are underestimating what pressure Hayward was set to take off of Kyrie as the inevitable adjustment phase took place this season. IMO the Celtics are capped at the 4 seed unless Hayward comes back after the ASB.

The Bucks are really poised to take advantage.

It's a HUGE blow. I think people are underestimating what pressure Hayward was set to take off of Kyrie as the inevitable adjustment phase took place this season. IMO the Celtics are capped at the 4 seed unless Hayward comes back after the ASB.

The Bucks are really poised to take advantage.
You might be right. All I know is that if Arinze hadn't gone down Hayward gets throttled in that game and Syracuse wins the title. He probably stays in college and who knows what happens. I know it's off the subject but it is literally is all I think of when haywards name is mentioned.

Horrible injury, but better than tearing ligaments.

unless he develops post operative complications from an open fracture such as osteomyelitis or hardware infection. ill take a ligament tear over an open fracture any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom