Ohio Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Predictions...

Richard Dean Anderson 17
Gary Anderson 31

Also props to Ohio University, which has a really long and diverse list of interesting alums. Not bad for a small school in the bottom of nowhere.

And their marching band is terrific too.

Last edited:
If we don't score at least 45, I will be shocked. Utterly shocked.
OU lost a lot of talent to portal etc. from the 2023 roster but they were ranked the #6 defense last year.

Richard Dean Anderson 17
Gary Anderson 31

Also props to Ohio Unviersity, which has a really long and diverse list of interesting alums. Not bad for a small school in the bottom of nowhere.

And their marching band is terrific too.

They were outstanding (Band) . They performed right after Tom almost got tossed from Athens (if you remember :).

I’m torn, does Fran show off the new toys and let McCord open it up or run out rb’s down there throat ?
Cuse 31 (run) 48 (pass happy)
Ohio- 10

orange.jpg

bobcat.jpg

They were outstanding (Band) . They performed right after Tom almost got tossed from Athens (if you remember :).
What you remember as me almost getting tossed I remember as a honest and enjoyable exchange of ideas between two passionate fanbases.

I think they were about to ask me to run on the field so I could dot the i in Ohio when we were all distracted by the mighty Ohio U band starting their performance.

Sigh. Timing is everything in life.

Not to toot my own horn, but I believe the Ohio student section voted me the visiting fan of the year for that season. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom