Ohio St Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Ohio St Prediction Thread...

Keita Bates-Diop: 80
Baye Moussa Keita: 77

Sorry, I don't think this team RIGHT now, is ready to win in Columbus.

University of Ohio State 72
University of Syracuse 66

I think we're still at least a few weeks away from ironing out enough of the kinks to take down a top 25 team on their court.

I think we're still at least a few weeks away from ironing out enough of the kinks to take down a top 25 team on their court.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels that too. If this game was three weeks from now, I think we'd win. Because it's next week, I don't think we will.

Ohio State by 10+. The zone has been extremely disappointing thus far. Buckeyes light it up from deep.

This one is a head-scratcher. It is so hard to judge this team right now. Based on roster and experience, we can take down anyone. Statistically, we are a mess. I'll call an upset, just to be optimistic.
Orangeyes: 72
Buckeyes: 66

Last edited:

It is "The Ohio State University". My friend is mad if I missed the "The".

And, I suspect, the fact that a lot of our recruits say "University of Syracuse," instead of Syracuse University.

Do you think? I feel like "SU" is pretty ubiquitous at this point.

Do you think? I feel like "SU" is pretty ubiquitous at this point.
It should be, but a noticeable number of football players' announcements online read something like this: "I am blessed to have received an offer from the University of Syracuse."

Syracuse 83
OSU 81

Frank and Tyus will us to victory with timely scoring from Carey and Hughes. Marek adds in a few as he works on taking the shots available. Chukwu catches three oops.

Oshae continues to concern. I thinj itll be a couple weeks before he figures this out.

Every now and then we pull out a road shocker that we simply weren't expecting at all, such as that win at Memphis without Devo. I just have this feeling we get it done, in a game where we get out to a lead early, Ohio State comes back and stresses us out, but we hold them off in the end. Something like 66-62.

Diebler 68
Rautins 60

This is just a bad matchup. Lots of tough and skilled guards with the Holtman tough D approach.

Every now and then we pull out a road shocker that we simply weren't expecting at all, such as that win at Memphis without Devo. I just have this feeling we get it done, in a game where we get out to a lead early, Ohio State comes back and stresses us out, but we hold them off in the end. Something like 66-62.

Agreed, also MSU at MSG in 2010

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom