OJ Simpson parole hearing | Syracusefan.com

OJ Simpson parole hearing

Even with his freedom on the line, O.J. can't set his ego aside and just say what they want to hear. Amazing.

Parole officer wearing a Chiefs tie.

DFMhmhjW0AEreAE

The O.J. story barely registers these days, thanks to the Donald & company. What a shame.

I can't believe the world has come to this.

If he gets paroled and the odds are strongly he will can I put FS1 will hire him and pair him on show with Ray Lewis called Killer Takes.

Rae Carruth can join in 2018 when he gets released.

The O.J. story barely registers these days, thanks to the Donald & company. What a shame.
no way.

OJ...IS...todays news.

My point was that if he shaves, he finds the real killer.

I just thought it was funny when he was speaking how he mentioned he was good with people, ya minus that 2 you killed juice.

no way.

OJ...IS...todays news.
Yawn. Just a blip on the radar. I've got more important things to attend to today, like the British Open, Boeheim's Army and the Yankees.

Yawn. Just a blip on the radar. I've got more important things to attend to today, like the British Open, Boeheim's Army and the Yankees.

The vast majority of people don't care about the British open, a tournament of former college bball players, or a Yankee game in July, OJ still gathers headlines.

The vast majority of people don't care about the British open, a tournament of former college bball players, or a Yankee game in July, OJ still gathers headlines.
I agree with both of these.

I could care less, but the damn parole hearing was live on WFAN & whatever station espn has their NYC radio on as well, not to mention it was on countless tv channels and it will be front page news across the country tomorrow.

but yeah, im more interested in how Sevy pitches tonight and how Headley adjusts to 1st.

I agree with both of these.

I could care less, but the damn parole hearing was live on WFAN & whatever station espn has their NYC radio on as well, not to mention it was on countless tv channels and it will be front page news across the country tomorrow.

but yeah, im more interested in how Sevy pitches tonight and how Headley adjusts to 1st.
And don't forget the Saratoga meet opens tomorrow.

O.J.'s not ready to come out. He needs to stay in prison another year to get fatter and more deranged so he can get a better reality show.

I will be up there through Monday.
Enjoy. I won't be getting there until later in the month, but will be playing from home. Perusing Saturday's card right now.

I will be up there through Monday.
I am being dragged their tomorrow by the husband of my cousin.
We have a wedding in Vermont and he is making me and another go tomorrow for opening day.
Thank goodness we are only staying for 3 races he says and then going to Vermont.

I told him Francesca better be there or I will be bored out of mind. He told me to order a Kentucky Mule.

We have a wedding in Vermont and he is making me and another go tomorrow for opening day.
Thank goodness we are only staying for 3 races he says and then going to Vermont.

I told him Francesca better be there or I will be bored out of mind. He told me to order a Kentucky Mule.
That's borderline sacrilegious. Now you've lost me for good.

He is doing a show up there I believe next Tuesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom