Ok gang UNC tailgate is in the works! **PlzPin**

Cuseregular

All American
Hey folks it's time for some early planning and time to get the UNC tailgate party detailed. If you're planning to attend please let me know either here or, preferably, over on the tailgate board.

Tailgate, tailgate, Tailgate! Fine Mess UNC Fine lot gathering (Plz Pin)

We need to get on this one organized a tad earlier than usual as we are having this tailgate catered by an outside caterer to give everyone a break from the usual duties of running these things. Hope to see yas!

Last edited:
Hey folks it's time for some early planning and time to get the UNC tailgate party detailed. If you're planning to attend please let me know either here or, preferably, over on the tailgate board.

Tailgate, tailgate, Tailgate! Fine Mess UNC Fine lot gathering (Plz Pin)

We need to get on this one organized a tad earlier than usual as we are having this tailgate catered by an outside caterer to give everyone a break from the usual duties of running these things. Hope to see yas!
ok folks we're going to close this one out by thursday so plz let me know here or in the link above if you're planning on attending with your crew. Thanks and go Orange!

ok folks we're going to close this one out by thursday so plz let me know here or in the link above if you're planning on attending with your crew. Thanks and go Orange!
Because this weekends tailgate is a catered affair and the caterer will be shopping for everything tommorow we're gonna have to close out this one out tonight with the final number reported to him tommorow morning.

Last chance to get on board. Plz let me know by tonight if you and/or your crew would like to join in. Thank you!

Top Bottom