OK - I Have Vented on Judah Along With Everybody Else... | Syracusefan.com

OK - I Have Vented on Judah Along With Everybody Else...

newmexicuse

All Conference
Time to support the kid. It wasnt from lack of effort. He has won us more games than he has lost us.

He probably feels much worse than any of us fans do.

He is a frosh, he will probably lose us a couple of more, but overall he has been TERRIFIC.

Time to support the kid. It wasnt from lack of effort. He has won us more games than he has lost us.

He is a frosh, he will probably lose us a couple of more, but overall he has been TERRIFIC.
Has he won syracuse more games than he has lost? I count 4 losses to 2 wins, and those 4 losses were pretty impactful and each ended (essentially) on a Judah turnover

Thank you. Sometimes we all can be emotional after a tough loss, especially when our expectations were growing, and we saw this game as a victory for a while. But the vitriol toward Judah tonight is as bad as I’ve ever seen toward any athlete on this board ever. It’s too much.
The kid has been terrific for huge chunks of the season.

That thread title pisses me off. You can be frustrated and not leave it.

Judah Mintz doesn’t deserve that title and it can be edited.

So, I am happy to have Judah as a starting PG. He had a bad game, he was knocked around on his drives by Miami and probably 75% of the time, no fouls were called. He was rattled several time in the game. Coach sat him trying give him to get refresh and get settled. When he went in the late minutes of the game, he tried too hard to make things happen. It didn’t work.

He tried to do what what he has been doing the last several games. Anyone remember he is a freshman. Mistakes happen. Coach Boeheim saw it blow up in front of his face. He gave Judah who has been one of the team’s go to guys all year long a chance. Oh, It didn’t work.

If Syracuse won the game, would you still say it was the worst coached game? Miami surged at the right time. There were 5 players on the court when the surge was over. Mintz was not one of those 5 players during the majority of the surge. He did have a bad game thanks to Miamis defense of his play.

Has he won syracuse more games than he has lost? I count 4 losses to 2 wins, and those 4 losses were pretty impactful and each ended (essentially) on a Judah turnover
Are you forgetting his play in the first 39 minutes of all of our 12 wins ????

You're no longer a Walk On. You're the Grand Arbiter of Thread Titles.
That’s fine. I don’t think a player who has played well and made us a lot better deserved to have a thread title directed at him that was ridiculous.
The thread title got changed. I am happy when I start doing this more go ahead and label me.

Wish JB would take the first 10 seconds of every timeout to get input from his assistants. He cannot see everything.

Ugly, but like Judah's mindset in thinking he could win the game.
He didn't shy away from the moment -will eventually pay dividends.
Next time, expect Judah makes more of an effort to get the ball to Joe, who should have it there.
Judah ended up crushed -Joe would have either won the game, or shouldered not winning it.

Not long ago, few expected SU to even be in this game-
Though the end was painful, mark me down for "glass half full" and looking forward to seeing these guys battle GT.

I don't blame Judah, it's the fault of coach. While Judah can be dynamic, both he and Girard are careless with the ball. Symir should have been in the game to steady the ship to make game saving/winning decisions.

I don't like how Benny gets a short leash and gets yelled at and Judah just get instructions and pep talks when he makes mistakes.

I don't blame Judah, it's the fault of coach. While Judah can be dynamic, both he and Girard are careless with the ball. Symir should have been in the game to steady the ship to make game saving/winning decisions.

I don't like how Benny gets a short leash and gets yelled at and Judah just get instructions and pep talks when he makes mistakes.
Assigning complete blame to either the coach or player in this situation is ridiculous. Judah is the lead guard and a critical piece of the team, so he's afforded a longer leash. Benny is still figuring it out and is one of many options at forward, so he gets a shorter leash. It's not rocket science, and it's nothing new.

The whole nba ready thing is playing a role here
No one is saying that outside of paranoid posters and Cory Alexander. He's a two year player at minimum. I'm sure he knows that as well.

Jesse had a stellar game and I believe our madness hopes still rest with his play, or at least getting to the bubble.

Jesse had a stellar game and I believe our madness hopes still rest with his play, or at least getting to the bubble.
I'm in the minority but I think Jesse's point total is skewing people. He was not good in the first half and he was bad on D most of the night. He got involved early in the second half and was the beneficiary of some nice feeds at the rim. He hit his FT's which helped immensely, but I don't think his entire game was awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom