Ok I will try to explain | Syracusefan.com

Ok I will try to explain

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
For 40 plus years JB has believed in a concept of individualized coaching. It means that he believes each player has different buttons that make them preform. Therefore Stevie Thompson is going to get different reaction from the coach then is Rony Seikley. Also he will treat Bourome Sidibe different then Elijah Hughes. It is obvious after 40 years some of you just can’t quite seem to gather that concept. Anyone else care to try to explain , Bees, Jake, Tom ??

Last edited:
For 40 plus years JB has believed in a concept of individualized coaching. It means that he believes each player has different buttons that make them preform. Therefore Stevie Thompson is going to get different reaction from the coach then is Rony Seikley. Also he will treat Bourome Sidibe different then Keith Hughes. It is obvious after 40 years some of you just can’t quite seem to gather that concept. Anyone else care to try to explain , Bees, Jake, Tom ??
yep. And it's fair for him to be called on it when he treats his son so much better than any other player. That is not a knock on Buddy. I love the kid and have thought and still think, he will be a star here

yep. And it's fair for him to be called on it when he treats his son so much better than any other player. That is not a knock on Buddy. I love the kid and have thought and still think, he will be a star here
How do you know his son has been treated better, guess you are at practice every day .

I mean, just be ok with a little favortism, its natural. But dont be ignorant.
What I mean is I coached a Varsity High School sport and had 2 sons play for me . You make absolutely sure you don’t give your sons favoritism and in fact I had friends of my sons tell me I was way harder on my own and try to ease up .

What I mean is I coached a Varsity High School sport and had 2 sons play for me . You make absolutely sure you don’t give your sons favoritism and in fact I had friends of my sons tell me I was way harder on my own and try to ease up .
That is one of the things that can happen. I have also seen it the other way at my old high school.

Ill indulge. Yes or no—is jb being harder on buddy then rest of players?

I sure as hell don’t know but if I have a player that can go off at any moment I keep him on the floor. As I posted previously he has hit a short slump at a bad time.

You avoiding the question.

Agree buddy prob shouldnt come off floor but we all just want to here jb say buddy was bad and needs to play better.

Last edited:
Buddy was 5th in the COUNTRY in 3pt shooting percentage coming into the game.

It is easier to rip a kid in a presser whose mother live in Canada than one whose mother lives a little bit closer...

That said it works in reverse Buddy is NOT getting mom to tweet about the coach during the game. I sure the family has set boundaries between Basketball and family... they would have to.

Buddy was 5th in the COUNTRY in 3pt shooting percentage coming into the game.

It is easier to rip a kid in a presser whose mother live in Canada than one whose mother lives a little bit closer...

That said it works in reverse Buddy is NOT getting mom to tweet about the coach during the game. I sure the family has set boundaries between Basketball and family... they would have to.

5th in the country? How many attempts PER GAME do you need to have to make your list????

5th in the country? How many attempts PER GAME do you need to have to make your list????
I'm not sure but Buddy is way over. He leads the league in makes per game or he did...

Buddy shouldn’t feel so bad after watching Nwora from Louisville today. He scored 2 points in the loss to GT earlier this week and he just scored his first two points from the foul line. They are losing to Clemson 69-58 with 1:36 left.

Last week buddy was 5th in thr country in 3P made and 10th in attempts in the country

I'm not sure what you're responding to. My question was pretty specific.

I'm not sure but Buddy is way over. He leads the league in makes per game or he did...

Uhhhh, ballpark it for me. How many attempts per game to qualify for this list?

I'm not sure what you're responding to. My question was pretty specific.
Original poster was wrong. I was clarifying based on what I thought he meant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom