Ok let's talk about the really important stuff now | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ok let's talk about the really important stuff now

Yeah, Marek's recruitment was awesome. There were these whispers of some random euro dude. Absolutely nothing about it made any sense. Then we're hearing that it could happen, then it happens, then he shows up and the reports were like, the staff's pleasantly surprised, he's acting a good basketball player.

Whole thing was wild.
Wait, there are SIX village people? I always thought there were only four...

I remember much talk after his freshman season that he might not come back and he'd go Euro Pro, but apparently, pizza and a local girlfriend enticed him to stay for the duration.

It's great to be an insider ;)

I knew it was too good to be true when the NCAA seeded us above a play-in game.

This whole bracket is a scheme to stop our favorite player from scoring 1000 points. Typical

I don't know where this belongs, but it feels important.

Canada is like super-proud of being Canada. Like, if the Blue Jays are the playing a team in the US (which every other team is) it's Canada vs. the US. Same with hockey. It's all strange, but they seem to enjoy it. They run tickers which show what the Canadian players are doing in the NBA that night. They don't do this for the NHL, because everyone is Canadian in the NHL it seems....

Anyway, as a result, they like to mention Q at times.

"Canada's own, Quentin Guerrier." "Quebec's Quentin Guerrier."

There is this one lady who always calls him Quentin. Leo Rautins is right there, I don't get why he don't straighten this nonsense out! He knows his name! I've heard him say it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom