OK. Now what ? | Syracusefan.com

OK. Now what ?

Wildhack will speak soon is my guess.
If a move is happening they will go fast. Worst case scenario is a termination and announcement of a consulting firm starting a search for a HC. Kinda hope JW has already identified realistic chocies

Wildhack will speak soon is my guess.
If a move is happening they will go fast. Worst case scenario is a termination and announcement of a consulting firm starting a search for a HC. Kinda hope JW has already identified realistic chocies
Who would be the top candidates?

At this point I’d be ok if we just announced a coach swap with Dino coaching MBB, while Boeheim takes over the football program.

We retain Dino for another year to save money. Win 1 or 2 games. Then start another rebuild. As long as the football team makes a profit, SU is good.

I don’t think we are going to hear anything. Status Quo. See you in April for spring ball.

I don’t think we are going to hear anything. Status Quo. See you in April for spring ball.
I think there is an elephant in the locker room. It has to be addressed, either way, for the sake of the recruits and the returning players.
And Dino is on every coaching hot seat list, and fans are talking about it. It’s all too much to ignore .

The university has 2 basic choices; proactive vs reactive.
Until JW speaks, we don’t know which way they have decided to go with football.
No upgrades in facilities will account for what ails football, at this point.

The university has 2 basic choices; proactive vs reactive.
Until JW speaks, we don’t know which way they have decided to go with football.
No upgrades in facilities will account for what ails football, at this point.
They just announced upgrades in facilities

Yes they did; which has nothing to do with who the HC is or will be. They believed the upgrades improved athletics at Syracuse. There will come a time when JW will need to address the football program, specifically. Alums and other stakeholders will demand it.

Reactions: FAL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom