Ok so tell me about BC | Syracusefan.com

Ok so tell me about BC

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
It's somewhat irrelevant how good our remaining opponents may or may not be, we've got 4 chances to get 2 wins for a bowl appearance and I imagine we'll want to lock in this next home game.

So what are we in for with BC? Not like our 4 wins are against impressive teams or anything, but looks like their record is built on a soft schedule so far.

Currently tied with Louisville after most of the 1st quarter.
BC QB doesn’t seem completely inept.

Louisville is playing better than BC but I figured they’d be crushing BC right now.
Cunningham is a really good QB

If the D can regroup and stop the run I like our chances. They don’t make a lot of mistakes.

I really wish next Saturday was our bye week. Our players (and fans) could use a break before this final 4 game stretch.
Seriously and selfishly need a bye.
8D817065-CED2-4630-A800-89970645941A.gif

I like seeing that BC has given up 231 yards on the ground with over 7 minutes left to go in the 3rd against Louisville.

Forced 4 turnovers but still lost by 14. Outgained 438-266. Lost 3 straight, dealing with some injuries

I think we're getting them at the right time

Last edited:
At home We are the considerably better outfit. We will get to 5 wins next Saturday. If I’m wrong I will venmo every person $50 who messages me the secret code.
You won’t be wrong.

Book it.

Louisville ran all over them. The QB had about 150 on the ground.

If we are healthy and the D bounces back, I could see us winning this one rather easily. It could be a breakout game. I'll be surprised if we are stuck in our 7 straight close FBS game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom